Paw Patrol: Return of the Old Paw Patroller

(scene opens to a Magic Paw Inn/Arena between Foggy Bottom and Adventure Bay where Mason and all the named Magic pups have gather)

Mason: Thank you call for kindly sparing a moment of your time!

Mirage: (curiously) So what's up Mason?

Mason: (nods) (pulls a pocket video projector out of his satchel and displays the latest seen clip involving the old Paw Patroller as the Cheetah Patroller as it sinks in quicksand) I know that many of you don't know about the original Paw Patroller!

Magic Pups: We've seen the episode in the movie theater back home!

Mason: (nods understandingly) I'd understand if nobody wants to help, but I thought it's time someone retrieved the old Paw Patroller from the quicksand and returned it to the Paw Patrol!

Magic Pups: (salutes) We'd be honored to help Mason!

Mason: (touched) Thank all of you! For this retrieval mission I'll require the golem pups help!

Quicksand and Terra: Need us to slurp us the quicksand and contain it for a while?

Mason: (nods) If you'd be okay with it?

Quicksand and Terra: (smiles and nods) No trouble at all Mason!

Mason: (looks at Goldie and her family) Girls, I could use your assistance in preventing any bad guys from attempting to steal it?

Goldie and her daughters: (nods to Mason) We're happy to help, also thanks for teaching us to turn objects to stone too with our gaze!

Mason: (chuckles) No problem girls!

Mason: Anyone interesting in flight to keep a lookout?

Dragon Pups, Harpy Pups, and Griffin Pups: Aye aye! (salutes)

Mason: Thanks guys!

Mirage: You can count on my family for accompanying you too!

Mason: (to all the magic pups) I appreciate help from all of you!

Blizzard: The rest of us will keep maintaining the Magic Paw Inn/Arena!

Mason: (nods understandingly)

Moonbeam: (sniffs) Troublemakers outside the inn! Mayor Humdinger and The Cheetah!

Mason: (nods) (look outside)

Mayor Humdinger's voice: I told you this was a bad idea, cousin Cheetah!

The Cheetah's voice: I don't care, I'm getting the Cheetah Patroller back before they do! Come on cousin!

(both run past the door to the Cheetah Mobile)

Mason: (crossed arms) Did they forget about teleportation?

Melody: (nods) Yep!

(scene changes to later in the jungle in the exact spot the old Paw Patroller sank just as Mason's magic pup squad arrives)

Mason: (puts on X-ray glasses finding the vessel) I see the vessel! (to Terra and Quicksand) Girls, could you please assist?

Terra and Quicksand: (nods) (both go over to the quicksand and start drinking it like water as their bellies slowly expand by the minute)

Mason: (nods to Dragon Pups, Harpy Pups, and Griffin Pups)

Dragon Pups, Harpy Pups, and Griffin Pups: (salutes then takes flight)

Melody: So what's the plan?

Mason: We'll have to wait until the quicksand is low enough so I can use the Ruby of Ramses to lift it out or...