Magic Paw Tales: Temporary Town

(scene opens to outside Magic Paw Inn/Arena where Mason walks past with Melody and Tundra)

Tundra: So you did like the idea of a City Hall!

Mason: (chuckles) Yep! I helped with the construction of several new buildings for magic pup themed businesses!

Melody: What kind?

Mason: (pulls several pictures of the eight new buildings out of his satchel) Here they are!

Melody and Tundra: Hm? Very interesting!

Tundra: What are they called?

Mason: They're called the Magic Paw Mall, Magic Paw Market, Magic Paw Restaurant, Magic Paw Museum, Magic Paw Laundromat, Magic Paw Studio, Lycan Paw Tavern/Arena, and Magic Paw City Hall!

Tundra: Wait, Lycan Paw Tavern/Arena?

Mason: The Lycan Paw Tavern/Arena, but it's just like the inn! Unlike a real one, it never sells things that aren't allowed, this is a kids show after all!

Melody and Tundra: Smart!

Melody: Say Mason, can you help make this a town... at least temporarily?

Mason: Sure!

(sometime later)

Mason: (makes sure nobody is around before effortlessly setting down the Magic Paw City Hall and all the buildings which have large amounts of distance so there's no crowding) There we go!

Melody: (walks over) Nicely done Mason! These new buildings are very nice!

Mason: Thanks Melody! Plus these buildings can be removed!

Melody: Sounds like a good idea!

Mayor Humdinger's voice: Stop right there Mason and magic pup!

Mason and Melody: (looks back to find Mayor Humdinger and Harold Humdinger) Oh boy!

Harold: Stop right there you two!

Mason: Just curious, did either of you see how these buildings arrived?

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) No, why?

Harold: Who cares why, you can't just make a town! That's my job!

Mason: My elemental brawler allies exceed you and also helped with this! (reveals legal paperwork)

Mayor Humdinger: (reads the paper) Oh! They actually do have permission to do this! And multiple locations too!

Harold: What!?

Mayor Humdinger: (looks around) I kinda have to admit, quite a collection of buildings!

Mason: The elemental brawlers and magic pups helped make and mass produce them!

Melody: And us magic pups like the name of Magic Paw Town and these buildings can be removed at any time if we'd like!

Harold: (scoffs) Whatever!

Mayor Humdinger: (notices a building that catches his interest) What's that one? (points at the Magic Paw Laundromat)

Mason: Just a Magic Paw Laundromat!

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) Did you say laundromat as a place with washer and dryers?

Mason: Coin operated ones!

Mayor Humdinger: Uhh... I just remember something I have to do!

Melody: Yes you can use the laundromat!

Mayor Humdinger: Thank you! (runs off)

Harold: (scoffs) Big deal!

Tundra's voice: Mason, can Changing Chopsticks help move this big guy!