Mighty Pup, Jet Rescue: Mighty Everest Saves the Day

(scene opens to the outskirts of Adventure Bay where the Duke of Flappington and Jean-Claude arrive in the eagle jet)

Duke of Flappington: (crosses arms) (annoyed) Where is she? She said to meet her right here at this time today!

Jean-Claude: (squawks and nods in agreement)

(Codi Gizmody arrives with Elly-Dee in her hovercar a minute later)

Codi Gizmody: (dusts herself off) Didn't expect you to come early!

Duke of Flappington: I've got spare time! Anyways, why did you wish to talk with me?

Codi Gizmody: Simple, you and I share common enemies!

Duke of Flappington: The Paw Patrol!

Codi Gizmody: Exactly! I was thinking if we worked together we could defeat those annoying pups and take over Adventure Bay!

Duke of Flappington: Then perhaps Barkingburg so I may rule as king?

Codi Gizmody: Even better!

(scene flips to behind some nearby rocks revealing Mason holding a time pausing belt and bracelet with Mirage sitting beside him)

Mason: Hm? (taps the time pausing belt to pause time for everyone but himself and Mirage) (uses his magic to make a brand new belt and bracelet) Yes! I've created a brand new time slowing belt and time slowing bracelet!

Mirage: Ooh! What are these?

Mason: These are like the time pausing stuff but instead of pausing time they slow down time thus making the wearer and anyone or anything they're touching move super fast even if they're walking or driving!

Mirage: Ooh! What modes do they have?

Mason: Normal speed, slow motion, and super slow motion!

Mirage: How do they work?

Mason: Turning it about ninety degrees left or right to activate slow motion but by having the paw symbol face upside down, then it will be super slow motion!

Mirage: Cool!

Mason: (send both items to be mass produced) There we go!

Mirage: (sniffs) Huh?

Mason: Something wrong girl?

Mirage: (sniffs) I smell people nearby! And they're trouble!

Mason: (looks behind the rocks they're behind) (concerned) The Duke of Flappington and Codi Gizmody!

Mirage: We should check this out!

Mason: (nods) Agreed!

Mirage: Say Mason, are those time slowing belts like having super speed?

Mason: Hm? Maybe since the user moves faster than others but can revert to their normal speed in seconds but if they lose the time slowing objects, then they'll instantly return to normal speed!

Mirage: Cool!

Mason: (taps the time pausing belt to unpause time before making sure to put any magical things away) (nods to Mirage as he pulls out a time slowing belt out of his satchel and puts it on her)

Mirage: (impressed) Comfy!

(Mason and Mirage walk out from behind the rock and approach the troublemakers)

Duke of Flappington: (notices them) Those two!

Codi Gizmody: (notices them) (annoyed) What are they doing here!?

Mason: (walks over with Mirage beside him) What are you folks doing out in the desert! (pulls the Mind Reader Conch out of his satchel)

Codi Gizmody: What's the seashell for?