Paw Patrol: Race to the Magic Pup Transformation/Fusion Amulet

(scene opens to Mason's archipelago realm where he's with Melody, the kraken pups, leviathan pups, and dragon pups where he and the elemental brawlers are teach the magic pups magical markings)

Mana: Ooh! (places six different marks on Melody)

Melody: (giggles)

Mana: Something up buddy?

Melody: (points to the marking with a golden crown) You just put a queen|king mark on me!

Mana: (realizes) Wait a second, I just unknowingly made you dragon pup queen!

Melody: (points her paw at the silver crown mark) And princess|prince!

Mana: Noted!

Melody: (places her paw over the queen|king mark and transfers it back to Mana) (smiles) Back on the rightful queen!

Mana: (touched) Thank you! (waves her paw making all six markings vanish like they never existed)

Melody: Nice one!

Mariana: Say, what kind of marks are these?

Mason: You pups learned a total of six marks this far plus two for fun like some of the other magic pups! They are for marking members, a curse mark, a guard mark, a blessing mark, a princess|prince mark, and a queen|king mark!

Flotsam: Thank you for teaching us these magical marks Mason and family!

Mason: We're glad to teach you pups some cool new tricks!

Angel: (walks over with Clover and Sandy) Hi Mason!

Mason: Hi girls!

Angel: So pups, how's the lessons going?

Pearl: It's super fun! Mason and his family are teaching each of us new magical marks!

Mason: We thought they might like to learn a few tricks since they've got a good deal of magic flowing through them!

Sandy: What about the golem pups?

Terra and Quicksand: (walk over) Maybe if there's more of us, but for right now we're okay without knowing marks like those!

Mason: Say pups, who's interested in a trip to Adventure Bay?

Mirage: (eagerly runs over) Me, me, me!

Mason: (chuckles) Sure thing girl!

Sandy: I guess I could tag along too! Also thanks again for letting me take private classes to learn more and develop a few new inventing and engineering skills!

Mason: We're happy to help out girl! (pets Sandy)

Rune: (flies over landing on Mason's head) Please, let me come to?

Mason: (smiles and nods)

Rune: (cheers) Yay!

(scene changes to the Ruff-Ruff Pack's hideout where Hubcap is bragging about having a great idea)

Gasket: So what's the big plan this time?

Hubcap: I'd say it's a wheely good plan too!

Dwayne: So what is it, Hubcap?

Sound: (motorcycle engine)

Gasket: (recognizes the engine) Wait, I know who that motorcycle belongs to!

Sandy: (rides over on her motorcycle) Hi pack!

Dwayne and Gasket: (happily) Sandy!

Hubcap: (annoyed) You again! I thought you ran away?