Paw Patrol: Temporary Return of the First Queens

(scene opens to Mason with Charm, Melody, Angel, Mana, and Magica in Mason undead universe)

Magica: Thank you all for coming!

Angel: We're happy to join you!

Mason: Just need to find your mom's spirit!

(the group arrives at cliffs inhabited by hundreds of dragon pup spirits playing around)

Mason: What was her name?

Magica: My mother is named Mystica!

Mason: (shouts can we speak with Mystica, mother of Magica, grandmother of Mana, and great grandmother of Rune!

(one of the female dragon pups eyes widen upon hearing that and immediately flies down)

Dragon pup: (lands) (gasping upon seeing Magica) (tearfully) My baby girl!

Magica: (unsure) Mom?

Dragon pup: (smiles whispers something to Magica)

Magica: (eyes widen) (tearfully) Mom!

Both: (tearfully) Mom/Sweetie! (tries to hug but can't)

Mason: Mystica?

Dragon pup: (bows using her wings) Mystica, in your presence!

Mason: (kneels down) Mystica, would you like to rejoin your family among the living?

Mystica: (surprised) You can do that?

Mason: (nods) Would you?

Mystica: More than anything! (looks at the genie pups) (surprised) What are they doing here?

Mana: Peace grandma!

Mystica: (surprised) Peace?

Mana and Melody: (nods) Peace!

Charm: One of my granddaughters made peace with one of your granddaughters!

Mason: (blows a green mist magically reviving Mystica)

Mystica: (feels herself) I'm alive again! (looks at Mana and Melody (hugs both) You girls have done good! (curiously) What's this about being a great grandmother?

Mana: I have a little girl, Rune!

Mystica: May I see my great granddaughter, Mana?

Mana: (smiles and nods)

Charm: (walks with Mystica) So are you against the dragon and genie pup thing?

Mystica: Dear, after many generations that dislike died down after what the first queen!

Mason: (curiously) What's her name?

Mystica: Cassandra, the first dragon pup!

Mason: Interesting name!

Mystica: Yep! She was both a fierce dragon pup and a loving mother when she had a child)

(Mason trips causing a magic pup healing & regeneration amulet to fall out of his satchel to roll toward the other dragon pup spirits)

Mason: Oops!

(another female dragon pup spirit flies toward the amulet)

Mystica: Cassandra, what are you doing?

Mason: (to dragon pup spirit) (surprised) Your Cassandra the first dragon pup queen?

Cassandra: (bows) Cassandra, the very first dragon pup queen! (touches the amulet which magically revives her) (happily) Yes! I'm alive again!