Paw Patrol: Travis on Amazon Pup Island

(scene opens to the past on an isolated island with several female pups known as Ivy, Magenta, Twilight, Ocean Lily, Cloudy, and their queen Marigold)

Marigold: (depressed sigh)

Magenta: (walks over) Something wrong my queen?

Marigold: Oh not much, I just wish to have daughters of my own to raise?

Ivy: Why would you want that my queen?

Marigold: (shrugs) Just have the experience of having a family of my own to love and raise!

Cloudy and Twilight: Queen Marigold, we've got a cloaked stranger here! (drags in a cloaked pup figure)

Marigold: Explain yourself stranger!?

(the figure lowers their cloak revealing to be Melody)

Melody: (bows) I am Melody, current queen of the genie pups!

Marigold: (curiously) The genie pups as in the kindhearted wish granting pups?

Melody: (nods) We know how to be fierce when we wanna be!

Marigold: (chuckles) Welcome! Girls, at ease!

Cloudy and Twilight: Why should we trust her, our queen?

Melody: (grabs both of their paws then slams them against the ground)

Cloudy and Twilight: (hits the ground) Oof! (chuckles) Now that was an effective strike!

Marigold: (laughs) Nicely done!

Melody: (reveals her genie bottle on her belt) If you like, I could grant your wish of having daughters?

Marigold: (surprised) You'd do that?

Melody: (smiles and nods)

Marigold: (realizes) Wait, if you queen why aren't you in your kingdom?

Melody: I asked my sisters Venus and Wildfire if they could go watch over the kingdom while I'm on a little adventure!

Marigold: (chuckles) Fair enough!

Melody: (curiously) So mind telling me why only girls are here?

Marigold: Oh, we're just Amazon pups, an all girl race!

Melody: Seriously girl?

Marigold: We used to have men come for visits so we could mate, but my deceased mother ordered it to stop after a betrayal from a dark one!

Melody: (sniffles) How sad!

Marigold: (nods) The six of us are the last of the Amazon pups!

Melody: I can see why you'd like a family!

Marigold: I'd just really enjoy having daughters to love and raise to be fierce warriors!

Melody: Any magic in your race?

Marigold: Powerful athletic female pups we train to be in peak condition while having magically enhanced endurance, healing, super jump, and incredible stamina so we don't tire out so easily)

Melody: Impressive!

Marigold: Say you seem like a fit lady, how's about a little wrestling?

Melody: Sure! I could use a little spar!

(scene changes to an arena where Melody and Marigold remove their excess clothes feeling the wind in their fur)

Marigold: Ah! Feeling the wind in our fur!

Melody: Yep!

Marigold and Melody: You ready? (chuckles) Gladly!

(Marigold and Melody wrestle with Marigold pinning down Melody)