Paw Patrol: An Inflated Mer-Pup

(scene opens to show Mason, Mirage, and Clover's daughter Sandy at the beach in the afternoon)

Mason: (pulls a beach ball out of his satchel then pauses time for everyone but his group)

Sandy: (curiously) What are you up to Mason?

Mason: I was thinking about making a few inflation related magic items!

Sandy: You mean like how you inflate a beach ball?

Mason: Something like that girl! (works his magic and after several minutes he creates three things)

Mirage: (notices the items have something in common) You gave them a beach ball theme!

Mason: Yep!

Mirage and Sandy: (giggles) Very creative Mason!

Mason: Aww, thanks girls!

Mirage: So what are they?

Mason: Well we have a magic paw inflation collar, magic paw inflation patch, and magic paw inflation belt!

Sandy: Ooh!

Mason: You girls wanna try them?

Sandy: Sure! (puts on the magic paw inflation collar) Nice and kinda cozy!

Mason: Let me explain all four of the modes each one has!

Sandy: Wait, four modes?

Mason: (chuckles) Yep!

Mirage: (wearing the magic paw inflation belt) What are they Mason?

Mason: Normal mode, inflate mode, deflate mode, and beach ball?

Mirage and Sandy: (playfully) Beach ball mode?

Mason: Yep! Inflates the user to the size of a beach ball and magically reinforces them so nothing can hurt them and also makes them buoyant in any liquid plus quicksand!

Sandy: Cool! (taps the collar which changes to different pairs of colors) Hm? Different collars, very creative!

Mason: Also these things can really stretch when the user inflates or deflates!

Sandy: How do we inflate?

Mason: Two main ways!

Sandy: How?

Mason: Inhaling is one way

(Sandy turns on the inflate mode and inhales causing her tummy to slowly expand before she has to breathe out)

Sandy: What was the other main way?

Mason: (slightly rotates the beach ball symbol on the magic paw inflation collar causing Sandy to expand like a balloon)

Sandy: (concerned) Mason, could I pop?

Mason: Nope! Never! You know I have magical failsafes! (rotates the symbol) In normal mode nothing happens and you'll shrink back down!

Sandy: What about deflate mode?

Mason: Same ways!

Sandy: Vocal or touching it?

Mason: Both!

Sandy: (nods) Barks) Deflate!

(the collar changes to deflate mode and Mason rotates the symbol causing Sandy to deflate until she's normal size)

Sandy: Cool! Mind if I try?

Mason: (chuckles) Go for it!

Sandy: (barks) Beach ball mode! (her body suddenly inflates to the size of a beach ball) Wow!