Magic Paw Tales: The Power of Genie Pup Wishing Jewels

(scene opens to the elemental brawlers magical library at night where the genie pup Charm is using a tome of infinite knowledge since there's something important she wanted to remember)

Charm: (paws on head) Why can't I remember the name of those things my mother created!

Mason's voice: Charm?

Charm: (looks back finding Mason with an electric lantern) Oh, hi Mason! I was just borrowing something!

Mason: (walks over) Trying to find something with the help of a tome of infinite knowledge?

Charm: (sighs) (nods) They're magical items my mother wished into existence for someone!

Mason: Need a hand?

Charm: I could use a little help, if you'd be okay?

Mason: Anything to help, girl! (has an idea) Do you mind if I read your memories?

Charm: Please avoid a few private ones?

Mason: (nods) I understand! (gently places his hand on her head before their eyes glow blue)

(flashback which shows Charm's mom granting a wish for six rainbow colored jewels)

Charm's mom: Tada! Six Genie Pup Wishing Jewels one for each color of the rainbow!

Young Charm: Ooh! Pretty!

Young Woman: I agree with Charm, these are so beautiful!

Charm's mom: And magical!

Young Woman: (curiously) How?

Charm's mom: They can grant three wishes a day like us genie pups!

Young Woman: Wow!

Charm's mom: (shyly) And when you unite three the user will become a genie who can grant three wishes!

Young Woman: (amazed) Wow!

Charm's mom: But if one of the group of three is separated then you'll magically revert to normal!

Young Woman: So amazing! (sighs) But even I know if these fall into the wrong hands, major trouble could occur!

Charm's mom: They have a failsafe! I'm not that careless, if they don't get used for about a year they'll just turn off until a genie pup touches them!

Young Woman: You are one smart queen girl!

Charm's mom: (touched) Thank you!

Young Woman: But for the safety of many, nobody should bring them together!

Charm's mom: (nods understandingly) I understand dear!

Young Woman: I wish five of these jewels would be scattered around the world except for this lovely purple one!

Charm's mom: Wish granted! (five of the jewels glow before they go flying far, far away to parts unknown except the purple one) (curiously) Any reason you wanted this one around?

Young Woman: (blushes) I kinda love the color purple, plus nothing wrong with keeping a souvenir to remember our time together!

Charm's mom: (smiles) By the way, you have to be holding the jewel to make the wish!

Young Woman: (smiles) Smart queen! (hugs Charm's mom) Goodbye my new friends! I plan to make a name for myself in this big world!

Young Charm: (waves) Bye bye!

Young Woman: (smiles) I'll miss you too Charm! (gives mother and daughter a goodbye hug)

Charm's mom: Just remember the three wishes a day limit and not to be greedy!