Mighty Pups vs A Power Stealing Gasket

(scene opens to show Gasket and Fungus entering the Magic Paw Inn/Arena where the ifrit pups Blizzard, Frostbite, Inferno, Lightning, Thorn, Frost Fern, and Ice Lily are working)

Fungus: Hi guys!

Blizzard: Fungus, so nice to see you and I see you brought the one you call mum!

Gasket: Hi ifrit pups!

Lightning: Hello dear!

Sound: (snoring)

Gasket: (confused) Who's snoring?

Thorn: (points over revealing Mason who fell asleep at a table) Just Mason, he was doing a little late night research!

Gasket: For what?

Thorn: (walks over to Mason) He was just examining different super powers and found one that might stop the Copycat so the meteor tooth can be removed if wanted too!

Gasket: (surprised) Really?

Thorn: (nods) (helps Gasket on onto seat)

Gasket: (notices the tablet has a tablet, mighty pup crystal power badge, and a meteor crystal) Whoa! (pulls the tablet over to her) (reads it) Hm? Says here this badge was adjusted so it can only steal powers from anybody who gained super powers from a meteor or meteor crystal!

Lightning: So nobody can do the same to magic pups!

Gasket: (nods) Smart and a good way to protect! (looks at the items) Do you think Mason would mind if I take these out for a test run?

Blizzard: (walks over and places her paw on Mason's leg)

Gasket: (confused) Blizzard?

Mason: (tiredly wakes up) Huh?

Gasket: Mason! You're awake!

Mason: (yawns) I was up late finding a method of temporarily neutralizing the Copycat's power so his meteor tooth can be removed!

Gasket: Very resourceful!

Mason: (sighs) Why do you want it anyway?

Gasket: You know me, just to cause wheel trouble!

Mason: (yawns) I'm sorry girl, but I can't give it to you! (collapses from exhaustion)

Gasket: (shocked gasps) Mason! (leaps down to help him up) (worried) Are you okay?

Blizzard: (calmly) He just needs to sleep!

Gasket: Let's get him somewhere to get some peace and quiet to sleep! But first! (grabs the items on the table) Safer than sorry! (puts the tablet in Mason's satchel)

(scene changes to Mason sleeping in a bed on a lower floor as Blizzard closes the door while Gasket and Fungus watch)

Blizzard: Get some rest, Mason!

Gasket: (sighs) (holding the crystal and special badge) There goes my idea for causing trouble!

Blizzard: Hold on dear!

Gasket: (surprised) Blizzard?

Blizzard: (puts the crystal into the badge) Mason said he can't give it to you! (snickers) Never said you couldn't take it without asking!

Gasket: Blizzard!

Blizzard: Us ifrit pups still enjoy mischief once in a while! Plus so long as Mason didn't give it to you he won't get in trouble since you took something he was planning to use to help others!

Gasket: You sure he's okay with it?

Blizzard: (places paw on Gasket's shoulder) You have nothing to worry about sweetie, go have a little fun making drama!