Mighty Pups vs. A Super Flying Pirate

Previous on Mighty Pups vs. The Super Heat and Freeze...

(scene opens to Sid and Arrby heading above deck while leaving Skye's pink crystal atop that barrel)

Arrby's voice: I still wonder if there's something special about that crystal?

Sid's voice: Arr! You never know matey, there might just be a hidden secret that crystal holds!

Arrby's voice: (eagerly) Can we check it out, Sid?

Sid's voice: How about we get that sewer scent off us first!

Arrby's voice: Aye! Good idea!

(scene changes to Katie's pet parlor where Everest, Skye, and Liberty are peacefully enjoying a warm path)

Katie: (curiously) How'd you three get stinky?

Skye: (blushes) Liberty, Ryder, and I went into the sewers to look for my meteor crystal after our conflict with Harold!

Katie: (looks at Everest) Everest?

Everest: (shyly) I hugged Skye to comfort her after losing her crystal! That's how I got stinky!

Katie: (nods understandingly) I understand pups!

(Mirage and Melody enter)

Mirage: Hi guys! (curiously) Do you guys happen to know why Harold is frozen and is currently being thawed out by his uncle and kittens?

Skye: Oh that, Mason took Harold's freeze/heat ray and when Harold told Mason to give it to him...

Liberty: Let's just say Mason literally gave it to him! Froze Harold with his own gizmo and let Nightfall destroy it while Everest's group hauled the naughty boy back to his uncle to be thawed out!

Mirage and Melody: (laughs) Harold asked for the freeze/heat ray and Mason used it on him!

Others: (giggles) Well... it is kinda funny when you see it that way!

Melody: Katie, when the girls are done could me and my daughter go next?

Katie: (smiles) Sure Melody!

Nightfall: (walks over) Pardon me, but could I please join them since I was in the sewers earlier today?

Katie: Sure Nightfall!

Nightfall: Thank you Katie!

Everest: I like purple but I kinda wish my crystal was teal!

Mirage: I can help with that!

Everest: You would?

Mirage: Sure!

(teleports crystal to herself and uses a little magic to make it teal)

Mirage: I set it to your icy powers buddy!

Everest: Thanks Mirage! Uh... the same ones I had today?

Mirage: (nods) What were they?

Everest: (whispers to Mirage)

Mirage: Cool! Like icy versions of some of Marshall's powers!

Everest: Hm? You're kinda right Mirage!

Ryder: (arrives) Everest, something happened to your crystal!

Mirage: All good Ryder! (reveals the crystal) I magically did a little tweaking!

Ryder: Oh! (chuckles) Good to know it's okay!

Mirage: Sorry about forgetting to leave a note, Ryder!

Ryder: It's all good Mirage!