Rescue Knights: Evershall Framed and on the Run Part 2

(Previously on Rescue Knights: Evershall Framed and on the Run Part 1)

(scene opens to show Marshall and Everest still gasping at the pair who's near the campfire)

Marshall: (surprised) I didn't expect to see either of you here!

Everest: (surprised) Me either!

Mason's voice: Hi pups!

Mirage's voice: Hi guys!

Everest: (surprised) We just saw you in Barkingburg a few minutes ago, how'd you get here?

Mirage: I'm magic, remember!

Everest and Marshall: (embarrassed) Oh right, we forgot!

Mirage: (giggles) It's all good! Also we were waiting for you!

Everest: What do you mean by that?

Mirage: (reveals a note) The elemental brawler's leader kindly asked us to wait here for you guys after Mason told him what you told him about no members of the team being here!

Mason: (nods) He asked us to wait here for both of you after those two did a prison break!

Everest: Still, he shouldn't have done that!

Mirage: Don't forget neither of you did anything!

Marshall: How do you know anyway?

Mirage: I read your minds about seeing pups who looked exactly like you, gear included!

Everest: (stomach growls) Excuse me!

Marshall: You hungry?

Everest: (nods)

Mirage: (summons trays of perfectly cooked hot dogs and pup food) Tada! Let's eat!

Marshall and Everest: (touched) Thank you, Mirage!

Mirage: No sweat guys!

Everest: (sighs) I hope we can find a way of proving our innocence! (eats a hot dog)

Mason: I'm sure we can figure out what happened!

Marshall: (paw on Everest's paw) We'll find a way of getting everything back to normal!

Everest: (smiles and nuzzles Marshall)

Marshall: (blushes) Um?

Mirage: (giggles) Very sweet!

(scene changes to Barkingburg where Ryder contacted the other members of the Paw Patrol explaining what happened)

Wild: (surprised) Whoa! Do you really think they'd do that Ryder?

Rory: I agree, that doesn't sound like something either of them would ever do!

Ryder: I can admit, I'm not sure myself but could you keep an eye out for them?

Other Paw Patrol members: Will do Ryder!

Princess of Barkingburg: I do hope we can also find Sweetie!

Skye: (realizes) We forgot!

Princess of Barkingburg: Well you all had something equally important to do!

Ryder: (nods understandingly)

Rex: So Ryder, why do you think a robot and monster did a prison break?

Ryder: I'm not sure, but either someone hired them or they did it on their own!

Coral: Who would even know about them?

Ryder: Maybe it was the elemental brawlers that Mason speaks about!

Skye: Mason did say they've got lots of stuff including monsters working for them!