Rescue Knights: Pups vs Scorpio's Tricked Family

(scene opens to Flappington where the Duke of Flappington is talking to Claw about a possible way of taking over Barkingburg)

Duke of Flappington: Claw think, there must be a way for us to take over Barkingburg!

Claw: Agreed! So you can be king and I can be a knight again!

Jean-Claude: (flies in and lands nearby before starting to pant) (squawks)

Duke of Flappington: What do you mean Flappington has invaders again?

Claw: What kind of invaders!?

Jean-Claude: (squawks)

Duke of Flappington: (shocked) What!? What do you mean there's a scorpion pup outside scavenging food!?

Claw: Hold up? Did you say scorpion pup as in Scorpio?

Jean-Claude: (squawks)

Duke of Flappington: Jean-Claude says it was a scorpion pup, but not Scorpio! He said unless Scorpio acquired new colors, then it might be someone else!

Claw: Let's go deal with that scorpion pup!

Duke of Flappington: Just remember Claw, they can sting us after our little experience from Scorpio!

Claw: Agreed!

(scene changes to the trio racing outside where they find Sparks facing off against a male scorpion pup with a blue exoskeleton)

Sparks: (roars)

Blue Scorpion Pup: (growls back and raises his stinger in self defense)

Claws: Sparks! Be careful!

Sparks: (shrugs) (prepares to stomp on the scorpion pup)

Claw Sparks, don't be foolish! Even I know, that's a terrible idea!

(Sparks stomps his foot near the scorpion pup which results in him being stung by the defensive scorpion pup)

Sparks: (winches and is paralyzed)

Duke of Flappington: (to Claw) You did warn him not to do that!

Claw: (nods) I'll try to reason with this scorpion pup! (walks over) Please halt!

Blue Scorpion Pup: (glares at Claw and raises his stinger)

Claw: (raises his paws) Wait! Could I please know what your name is, sir?

Blue Scorpion Pup: (raises an eyebrow) Name's Stinger!

Claw: Interesting name!

Stinger: Back off, we're just scavenging for possible food!

Claw: (confused) We're?

(three other scorpion pups come out of hiding)

Claw: Oh!

Duke of Flappington: How dare you invade my kingdom!

(all four scorpion pups raise their stingers ready to fight if needed)

Claw: Uhh... Duke, you sure upsetting them is a good idea? You recall our experience with Scorpio, right?

All four Scorpion Pups: (eyes widen upon hearing that)

Claw: Wait, is something wrong Stinger?

Stinger: (lowers his stinger tail) Scorpio is part of our family! (to female magenta scorpion pup) Isn't that right my beloved Prickle!

Prickle: It is true, sweetie! (to both pups) Our other son and our daughter, Wedge and Tweak are his siblings!

Claw: Does he have a green exoskeleton?