Mighty Pups Stop the AB Geargolem Games

(scene opens to Liberty, Everest, and the Junior Patroller eagerly joining their friends at the Lookout for training for the Adventure Bay games)

Liberty: (chuckles) It's great you pups invited us!

Everest: Definitely!

Mini, Nano, and Tot: (cheers) Yay!

Ryder: It's great you pups decided to visit!

(scene changes to the sports field where Mayor Goodway is eager to start the opening ceremonies)

Mayor Goodway: I can't wait to begin the Adventure Bay games! (goes over and to find the sports field covered in lots of piles of scrap metal) (shocked) My word! Where did all this junk come from?!

Mason: (walks over with Lycan pup Luna) Luna and I arrived wondering the same thing!

Luna: (nods) Yep!

Mayor Goodway: Nice to see you Mason! (looks at the piles of scrap metal) My word, these piles of scrap metal will ruin the Adventure Bay games!

Mason: (nods)

Mayor Goodway: I'd better call the Paw Patrol!

Mayor Humdinger: (walks over) (surprised) Whoa! Who turned this place into a junkyard?

Mayor Goodway: Mayor Humdinger, did you do this?

Mayor Humdinger: You do realize I would be told to clean up this mess if I made it, so no I didn't!

Mayor Goodway: If you didn't do it... then how'd it even get here? (gets her phone and calls Ryder)

(scene changes to the pups playing tug a war while Mini, Nano, and Tot eagerly cheer for the pups)

Mini, Nano, and Tot: (cheers) Go pups go!

(Pup-pad rings)

Ryder: (answers) Hello? Oh Mayor Goodway, is something wrong?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder, I'm not sure how this happened but tons of scrap metal is covering the sports field! I'm not sure how anyone can do any of the Adventure Bay Games with all this junk here!

(Mayor Goodway moves her phone showing Mason and Luna walking closer to a purple pile of scrap metal with a diving helmet but at a safe distance)

Mason: Hm? Why does this look very familiar, like I've seen it before?

Luna: (nods)

Mayor Goodway: Ryder, I just wanted to ask, but can you please help take care of all this scrap metal?

Ryder: Don't worry Mayor Goodway, we're on our way!

Mayor Goodway: Thank you Ryder! (hangs up)

Ryder: Paw Patrol, it's time for an ultimate rescue!

(scene splits to show Ryder, Marshall, Everest, and Liberty)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene with Everest and Marshall and emerges revealing they were beside each other)

(all the pups except Everest and Marshall let go of the rope which sent both flying back)

Marshall and Everest: Whoa!

Sound: (crash)

Marshall and Everest's voice: Oof!

(scene moves over showing Everest and Marshall tied together with their front legs tied together and unable to get up)

Marshall: Uh oh!

Everest: We can't move!

Mirage's voice: Guys? What's with the snuggle time?