Aqua Pups: Pups and the Mantis Shrimp Sub

(scene opens to Junk Island where McSquidly is watching Moby pace around trying to come up with some new plan to make Puplantis quiet)

Moby: Why must it be so hard to come up with an idea to make Puplantis quieter? (sighs)

Sound: (footsteps)

Moby: (surprised) Who's there?

(Moby and Mcsquidly rush over finding a mature yellow husky with a duplicate of Moby Mobile)

Moby: Hey! Don't steal my ride!

Yellow Husky: Pardon me dear, this is a duplicate of your ride! (points at the real one)

Moby: (surprised) Oh! My mistake!

Yellow Husky: I'm Techna, I presume you must be Moby?

Moby: (surprised) You know me?

Techna: (giggles) A few of my family members know about you!

Moby: Who are they?

Techna: (levitates the Moby Mobile duplicate) Kinda obvious, sweetie!

Moby: (shocked) Whoa! You're a genie pup! (confused) But I haven't seen you before?

Techna: (giggles) Me and my twin daughters Circuit and Gadget are new to this timeline, a friend kindly brought us here after helping me in the past!

Moby: Who?

Techna: Sorry but that's kinda private!

Moby: Oh, okay! Why do you need a Moby Mobile?

Techna: My sisters Breeze, Sandy, and all our daughters are helping Mason with this very interesting project!

Moby: What's that?

Techna: Hm? I guess there's no harm in showing you! Hm? Just follow me!

(scene changes to Foggy Bottom on top of the cliff side with a pile of parts from different things along with Mason and half a dozen genie pups by his side)

Mason: (chuckles) Glad the junkyard universe had unlimited parts to recycle!

Sandy: For sure! Plus the recycling universe really helped out too!

Breeze: Yep!

Techna: (arrives with the Moby Mobile along with Moby and McSquidly) I'm back with more parts!

Mason: Nice one Techna!

Moby: Mason?

Mason: Hi Moby, I guess Techna brought you back here?

Moby: (nods) Could you please explain what's going on?

Mason: (reveals blueprints) This! (shows the blueprints to a mantis shrimp themed submarine with two modes) It's got a spearer mode and smasher mode able to switch between the two!

Moby: Ooh! This looks pretty impressive!

Mason: It sure is! I also asked for some help from a few of the genie pups who enjoy inventing and engineering!

Moby: Where'd you get that pile of spare parts?

Mason: Helps when you know folks with a junkyard and recycling universes and allow unlimited access to them!

Moby: Wow!

Techna: (checks the blueprints) You know with some modifications, this could be used by two pup sized riders!

Mason: Hm? I guess there's no trouble in that!

Techna: (smiles upon hearing that) Let's try it out girls!