Magic Paw Tales: Temporarily Exiled Angel and Demon Pups

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard where Venus, Hex, and Mason set down a new Magic Paw Biological Modification/Alteration Platform)

Mason: I'm eager to try out this new magical platform!

Hex: So Mason, what's this one?

Mason: It's the Magic Paw Biological Modification/Alteration Platform

Hex: (confused) Biological modification?

Mason: It's related to plants and animals such as giving plant or animal-like features to certain objects or even altering living creatures!

Hex: (interested) Ooh! Now that sounds really cool!

Venus: Indeed!

Two voices: (angrily) And stay out you banished angel/demon pups!

Mason: Hold on! We'd better check that out first girls!

(the trio exit the scrapyard to find a portal closing along four pups, two having angel-like wings while the other two have demon-like horns and wings)

Venus: (concerned) Oh dear!

Mason: (looks at the foursome) Looks like they're hurt pretty bad! We're gonna need a Magic Paw Hospital!

Venus: On it! (summons one)

(sometime later)

(the foursome slowly wakes up now lying on medical beds while being patched up everywhere they were hurt)

Mason: (walks over with Venus and Hex) Are you four okay?

Older female pup: Who are you?

Mason: I am Mason, this is Venus and her daughter Hex!

Older female pup: (looks at the older male pup who nods) (to Mason) I am Radiance the angel pup and this is my family, Inferno the demon pup, and our twins Kindle the angel pup and her Torch the demon pup!

Mason: When we found you, your four looked like you'd been in a big fight!

Inferno: (sighs) We were exiled from our home!

Venus: My word! What happened?

Radiance: (looks at Inferno) Love between an angel pup and demon pup!

Inferno: Yep! (looks at Radiance and smiles)

Radiance: (smiles back at Inferno)

Mason: Would it be okay to tell us?

Radiance: (nods) Okay! I was a high ranking angel pup...

Inferno: ...While I was a high ranking demon pup!

Radiance: We both learned that our mothers and fathers perished in battle so we had nobody left, but during a battle between our kinds we met and after a small amount of fighting, we slowly got to know each other!

Inferno: And afterward it grew into love for one another! We traveled to our version of Earth in our disguises where we spent time together until we started a family! (smiles while looking at his son and daughter) Both precious pups born from two rival groups!

Radiance: It was great for many years until today, when an angel pup and demon pup followed us and learned the truth!

Inferno: (sighs) Our superiors weren't very happy to find us both together and had children!

Radiance: After a fight for survival, both our leaders chose to exile us to another world and never come back!

Mason: How rude!