Paw Patrol: Heavy Troubles with Magical Meatballs

(scene opens to Mason, Venus, and Wildfire working together in the elemental brawlers kitchen on another magic recipe)

Venus: So Mason, what're we cooking up this time?

Mason: You girls recall the enchanted pup sushi, right?

Wildfire: (giggles) Yep! They had weight related magic!

Mason: Yep! (reveals three meatballs) Behold the magical meatballs for weight gain, weight loss, and original weight!

Venus: (licks lips) So a meatball version of the enchanted pup sushi?

Mason: Yep! (sends them away to be magically mass produced)

Venus and Wildfire: (puppy dog eyes) (whimpering)

Mason: (chuckles) Hold on girls! (summons to magical meatballs) Two original weight, magical meatballs! Enjoy! (tosses to both pups who happily eat them)

Venus: (licks lips) Yum!

Wildfire: So good!

Mason: (chuckles) Thanks girls! Glad you like them!

Venus: Also thank you for giving us harmless meatballs!

Mason: Well magically changed weight equals no effects!

Wildfire: Good call!

Mason: Can be magically made from any meat!

Venus and Wildfire: (licks lips) Yum!

Moonbeam: (enters) Mason?

Mason: Something up Moonbeam?

Moonbeam: (shyly) Hex kinda showed up with those new magical meatballs and my baby girls pigged out!

(scene changes to Moonbeam bringing Mason to Luna and Dot who look like they've eaten a cow or two)

Hex: (walks over) I was near the kitchen and overheard about the magical meatball thing Mason!

Luna: We pigged out, you made them really good!

Dot: Yeah!

Mason: Thanks girls, don't worry though I can help with your oversized stomachs!

Dot: You can?

(reveals magical meatballs for original weight)

Mason: Two magical meatballs for original weight, should slim you down! (feeds one to both Lycan pup)

(Dot and Luna's stomachs revert to normal size)

Luna and Dot: (hugs Mason) Thank you Mason!

Mason: Aww, no problem girls! (pets them)

Venus: (walks over) Mason, is it okay we made normal versions of the enchanted pup sushi and magical meatball?

Mason: Hm? One that only fills the tummy with no magical effect like normal food? (nods) All who helped with it made a smart move!

Venus: (smiles) We appreciate that Mason, plus we could serve them normal ones in the Magic Paw Inn/Arena!

Mason: (chuckles) Very creative idea too!

Tundra: (walks over) Mason, mind if I use some?

Mason: Sure, but how come?

(scene changes to Tundra throwing weight gain magical meatballs into the red fox area of the elemental brawlers zoo)

Mason: Any reason you're doing this girl?

Tundra: (nods) They look underfed!

Mason: (notices red foxes of the red fox habitat are skinny) Hm? They should have enough food, their habitats spawn unlimited food and prey for them!