Rescue Knights: Evershall Framed and on the Run Part 1

(scene opens to Dragon Highlands where the Duke of Flappington, Claw, Jean-Claude, and Sparks are currently located)

Duke of Flappington: (annoyed) there has got to be a way to defeat that annoying Paw Patrol!

Claw: How, they always come up with a plan to defeat us!

Duke of Flappington: That might be true, but I know for a face that nothing will ruin my plan this time!

Claw: Which is?

Duke of Flappington: (embarrassed) I'll have to get back to you on that!

Claw: (snickers) So the great Duke of Flappington doesn't have a plan? Ha!

Duke of Flappington: Your plans don't work either!

Claw: Touche!

Duke of Flappington: We just need a way of weakening those pups!

Claw: Like how?

Duke of Flappington: All I know is that we could make wishes come true, it could aid in our mission!

Claw: How can we do that? Any wish granting folks we know are sided with the good guys!

Duke of Flappington: That might be true, but there must be a way to beat them!

Sound: (rustling)

Duke of Flappington and Claw: (surprised) What was that!?

(Hexcurio emerges from the bushes)

Claw: (screams) Gah! Monster! Sparks, destroy it!

Hexcurio: (raises hand and drops his pen wand) Hold your fire!

Duke of Flappington: Who or what are you?

Hexcurio: I am Hexcurio, to make it simple I am a modified Sporix Beast!

Claw: (confused) What?

Hexcurio: (sighs) Monster in simple words!

Duke of Flappington: What do you want?

Hexcurio: I am a villain for hire, out for a stroll!

Claw: Really?

Hexcurio: Fine! Me and a few associates stepped out of the elemental brawlers realm since a major arena combat was happening and we were not interested in watching!

Claw: What kind?

Hexcurio: Just the elemental brawler's leader fighting four giant titans, those titans have no chance!

Duke of Flappington: Hold on, who is with you?

Hexcurio: (shrugs) (whistles) Fellow Sporix Beasts come out!

(Trawler emerges nearby from underground, Shockhorn walks out from the bushes, and Quickspine speedily arrives)

Claw: Hm? Duke, we barely know these guys? How do you know we can even trust them?

Duke of Flappington: What is it you creatures want?

Shockhorn: Ever since siding with the elemental brawlers we've toned down on the chaos stuff partner!

Trawler: Aye partner!

Quickspine: (nods) Agreed!

Duke of Flappington: By any chance would you be fine with assisting me with overthrowing my cousin and making me king of Barkingburg!?

Shockhorn: Yee-haw! A king needs powerful warriors by his side in case someone opposes him, correct?

Duke of Flappington: Indeed, why do you ask?