Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Climbers of Yeti Pup Mountain

(scene opens to a high snowy mountain where Jake, Tundra, Abominable, and Big Paw leading a group consisting of Mayor Goodway, Chickaletta, Cap'n Turbot, Francois, and Katie)

Katie: It was nice of you guys to lead the way!

Jake: No problem Katie, we're glad to help out! Plus I appreciate the extra tough mountain climber pups!

Tundra: Yep!

Mayor Goodway: (curiously) Tundra, where's Snowflake and Snowball?

Tundra: I asked my aunt Belle if she could look after my precious yet playful little twins!

Mayor Goodway: Aww, that's so sweet!

Tundra: (smiles and nods) It sure is!

Katie: Jake, I wanted to ask, but where's Everest?

Jake: (chuckles) She was alright hanging with the Paw Patrol while I helped out!

Tundra: (giggles) That isn't the only reason she wanted to hang out with the Paw Patrol!

Jake: What do you mean Tundra?

Tundra: Oh just that she was eager to see someone again is all!

(scene changes to Belle happily playing with Snowball and Snowflake on a snowy island)

Belle: So girls, are you having fun?

Snowball: (happily) Yay!

Snowflake: (happily) This is so much fun!

Belle: (smiles) I'm happy we have a chance to spend time together! (playfully tackled by the twins) Whoa! (lands in the snow) (giggles)

Mason: (walks over) So girls, what do you think of the tundra island?

Belle: Fun place for a snow day!

Snowflake and Snowball: Yeah! (giggles)

Mason: (smiles) Thanks girls! Well, I've also got exploring to do! Oracle told me where I can find both Abominable and Big Paws, parents! Surprisingly they're in the same place on a mountain!

Belle: Very interesting!

Mason: (nods) Yep! I thought I'd try to find them and reunite the foursome with their moms and dad!

Belle: That sounds very sweet!

Mason: (magically puts on a parka and snow boots) Don't wanna look too weird climbing a mountain in summer casual clothes!

Belle, Snowflake, and Snowball: (giggles) True!

Mason: See you later girls! (teleports away)

(scene changes to the Lookout where the pups including Everest are bouncing on a trampoline)

Everest: (giggles) This is quite fun!

Marshall: Yeah! Also I'm happy you could visit Everest!

Everest: (giggles) (smiles) Me too Marshall!

(a portal suddenly opens up revealing Mason exiting while holding a portal remote)

Mason: I've arrived at the mountain!

Ryder and pups: (surprised) Mason!?

Mason: (notices) Ryder, pups? (pulls a map out of his satchel) Hm? Maybe I should've taken a left through that portal? (portal closes)

Everest: Is everything okay Mason?

Mason: (nods) All good, I just took a wrong turn! The elemental brawler Oracle, let me know the chances of finding Abominable and Big Paw's parents!