Magic Paw Tales: Race to the Unicorn Pups

(scene opens to Mason and Oracle and Fate the oracles pup visiting Barkingburg walking down the street with the princess of Barkingburg)

Princess of Barkingburg: It's lovely you could come visit with some of the oracle pups, Mason!

Oracle: We're happy to visit, princess! (pauses without warning)

Mason: (notices) Oracle? Is something wrong?

Oracle: (paws on her head) I'm seeing a vision! It's about a new breed of magic pup!

Princess of Barkingburg: (gasps) A new kind of magic pup!

Oracle: (nods) I only saw a glance but they have unicorn horns!

Princess of Barkingburg: My word! Could they be like some sort of unicorn pup?

Oracle: (nods) It's possible!

Mason: How can we find them?

Oracle: (paws on her head) The only way to reach them is with a dragon like Sparks or Violet!

Duke of Flappington: (reveals himself and Jean-Claude) A new breed, once I trick them I can use them to take over the kingdom! Come along Jean-Claude!

(both rush off)

Princess of Barkingburg: (worried) Oh dear!

Oracle: At ease princess, they never heard how to find the unicorn pups!

Princess of Barkingburg: How can they be found?

Oracle: (paws on her head) Tomorrow! Someone will need a leprechaun pup and myself to guide them!

Mason: (chuckles) Glad I know two and their daughters!

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh goodie! (realizes) Wait, where will you find a dragon?

Mason: I know a pup who might be interested in possibly assisting! (pulls the Golden Tiger Claws out of his satchel) Golden Tiger Claws! Be right back! (claws open a portal and leaps through it and then it closes)

Duke of Flappington: (reveals he faked leaving) Ah ha! I now know how to find those unicorn pups! One of you oracle pups is coming with me!

Oracle: princess, please cover your ears!

Princess of Barkingburg: (confusedly covers her ears)

Sound: (high-pitched blood curdling howl)

Duke of Flappington: (steps back) (scared) It can't be!

(Jersey the Jersey Devil Pup reveals herself)

Jersey: Guess who's back folks!

Oracle: (snickers) Mason asked Jersey to secretly follow us just in case trouble followed!

Jersey: (lands beside Oracle) (to Duke of Flappington) So shall you leave them alone or shall I use my special howl but even louder?

Duke of Flappington: (steps back) This is not over! (runs off with Jean-Claude!

Princess of Barkingburg: (takes hands off her ears) Well at least I know why you wanted me to cover my ears!

(scene changes to the desert where Gasket, Sandy, Hubcap, and Dwayne are racing)

Sandy: (in front) I'm in the lead!

(Dwayne and Hubcap go past)

Hubcap: No, I am!

Sandy: (eye rolls)

Gasket: (speeds up) Not if I pass you first!

(a portal opens right in front of them)