Paw Patrol: Relocating Magic Pups Relics

(scene opens to the Adventure Bay Museum where Mayor Goodway, Digi, and Tal are carefully dusting off artifacts and relics)

Mayor Goodway: Thank you Digi & Tal for helping dust off the relic!

Digi: No problem Mayor Goodway, anything to help!

Tal: Agreed!

Sound: (door opening followed by heavy footsteps)

Mayor Goodway: (surprised) What was that?

Digi: (looks over finding an Earth Geargolem) Maybe it was that metallic gentleman!

Mayor Goodway: (notices) (screams) Gah! What is that thing?

Tal: (comes over) Hello, are you a fellow robot?

Digi: Welcome fellow robot!

Mayor Goodway: It sure is the silent type!

Angel's voice: Of course it is, that would be a geargolem!

(Angel walks out from behind the Earth Geargolem)

Mayor Goodway: (surprised) Angel, so good to see you! Also you know what this thing is?

Angel: (nods) Yep! This bad boy is an Earth Geargolem, also my escort!

Mayor Goodway: Escort? Why would a genie pup need an escort?

Digi: (confused) What's a genie pup?

Tal: Agreed, we never heard of that before?

Mayor Goodway: (remembers) Oh right, you both never met any of the magic pups!

Digi: Magic pups? (surprised) Really?

Angel: (nods) Yep! I am one of the wish granting genie pups!

Digi: Wish granting?

Tal: Please explain? Um...

Angel: (giggles) My name is Angel, dear!

Digi: Please explain Angel!

Mayor Goodway: Also please tell me what you're doing here with this thing you call a geargolem?

Angel: (reaches into her fur and pulls out paperwork) The elemental brawlers decided to legally take possession of all magic pup items!

Mayor Goodway: (shocked) What!? Why would they do that, everyone loves the magic pups relics!

Angel: They're doing this and pardon my choice of words, but... this place has terrible security!

Mayor Goodway: (winches) Unfortunately you've got a fair point!

Angel: (nods) It's nothing personal but they believe the magic pup objects and scrolls for better protection!

Digi: Protection, where?

Angel: I know you guys don't know about his place, but it's the elemental brawlers multiverse where they call home and let us magic pups reside as well!

Mayor Goodway: It's nice to know you get to stay there!

Angel: (nods)

Mayor Goodway: Maybe we can discuss something so Adventure Bay can have the magic pup relics every so often?

Angel: You have to discuss that with the elemental brawlers leader!

Mayor Goodway: Do you know him or her?

Angel: Him! Like the rest of his family they're all powerful shapeshifters!

Mayor Goodway: Oh dear!

Angel: He's a reasonable fellow!