Rescue Knights: Wild Lycan Everest

(scene opens to the desert where Mason is searching around with Luna for a odd scent that the Lycan pup picked up)

Luna: (sniffs) I think it's this way!

Mason: (following her) Coming!

(the twosome run off not even noticing the Duke of Flappington's group lurking nearby)

Claw: Duke, why are we following them again?

Duke of Flappington: Because, Mason could be on the trail of something useful!

Claw: Like what?

Duke of Flappington: Possibly something we can use to make me king for Barkingburg!

Claw: And me a knight again!

Duke of Flappington: That too, now come on and do be quiet!

Claw: Also who's that pup with Mason? She looks quite wolf-like!

Duke of Flappington: (shrugs) No idea, to be honest with you Claw!

(scene changes to Luna and Mason digging in a certain area)

Luna and Mason: (both find a scroll) Found something!

(Mason climbs out with Luna riding on his shoulder)

Luna: Cool! A new scroll!

Mason: (nods) Yep! But this one's black so it either is like others or could cause big trouble!

Luna: (nods) True!

(Mason and Luna work together to refill the hole)

Mason: Nice teamwork Luna!

Luna: Yep!

Mason: (sets down satchel) Let's check out this scroll! (opens the scroll with Luna sitting on his shoulder)

Mason and Luna: (shocked gasps) Whoa!

Mason: A cursed Lycan pup amulet recipe!

Luna: (spooked) Sounds like trouble, even if I'm a Lycan pup!

Mason: (reads the recipe) Hm? Let's just shorten the warning by saying those who wear cursed Lycan pup amulets become wild animals who don't know who they are until the amulet is removed from the wearer's neck!

Luna: (surprised) Whoa!

Mason: Good thing we're the only ones who know about it! We'd best take it to the elemental brawlers for elite protection!

Luna: Or destroy it!

Mason: That works too! (telepathically to Luna) But to be honest with you I'm curious to see how it works, but there is no way that I'm gonna be careless enough to do it here!

Luna: (telepathically to Mason) So your place in the arena?

Mason: (shrugs)

(Jean-Claude flies in and swipes the scroll)

Luna and Mason: (surprised) Hey!

Claw: Mine! (swipes Mason's satchel)

Duke of Flappington: (walks over slow clapping) Well, well, well, it appears you've found me something that could assist me in being king and ruining those pups' reputations in the process Mason!

Mason: Give those things back, Duke of Flappington!

Claw: A moment of your time please, Mason!

Mason: (calmly) Something up Claw?

Claw: I was just curious about the wolfish pup with you?

Mason: Oh that's Luna, she's a Lycan pup! Basically like a werewolf-like magic pup!