Mission Paw: Night of the Jersey Devil Pups

(scene opens to Barkingburg during a stormy night where the Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie are looking outside)

Sound: (thunder)

Sweetie: (startled) I'm not fond of thunderstorms!

Princess of Barkingburg: It's okay, Sweetie! We're safe and sound in the castle for the night!

(a flash of lightning before three winged silhouettes appear in the sky without warning)

Sweetie: What are those!? (points at the silhouette)

Princess of Barkingburg: (notices) (surprised) Whoa! (uses her phone to take a photo before the trio dive toward the ground to avoid the lightning)

Sweetie: (startled) What are those things?

Princess of Barkingburg: (unsure) I'm not sure Sweetie? (has an idea) I bet Mason might have an idea! (gets her phone out) I hope he gets my call somehow?

(scene changes to Mason and Mountain running out of a temple in a doomed alternate universe where Mason found and collected a new magic pup creation scroll)

Mountain: Glad your daughter Oracle told us about this scroll in this doomed universe!

(Mason and Mountain dive through a portal leading back to Mason's realm seconds before that universe explodes but Mason closes the portal just in time)

Mountain and Mason: Phew! Even if we could survive an exploding universe, it's nice being home! (chuckles to each other after realizing they said the same thing!

Melody: (walks over wearing pajamas) (yawns) What are you two doing?

Mason: One of my daughters told me about this! (reveals the scroll) (reads the scroll) It's for a new magic pup called a Jersey Devil Pup!

Melody: (surprised) My word!

Mason: I'm having it mass produced then getting some rest! (teleports it away for mass production) I wonder if we could find a Jersey Devil Pup?

Oracle's voice: Dad, you might wanna go to Barkingburg! The princess tried calling you but didn't reach you!

Mason: Thank you for letting me know Oracle!

Mountain: (yawns)

Mason: (pets Mountain) How about you go get some rest Mountain, I know a few pups who would like to join me!

Melody: (yawns) What about me?

Mason: (pets Melody) The genie pups can resume sleeping, I'll check with the Lycan pups! I'll call if I need one of you!

Melody: (yawns) Thank you Mason! (goes back to bed)

Mason: (curiously) Any reason for wearing pajamas, girl?

Melody: (giggles) Just for fun!

Mason: (walks off) Now to find Moonbeam, Luna, and Dot!

(scene changes to Barkingburg where the Princess of Barkingburg is worried since she couldn't call Mason)

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh dear, I guess Mason might be unavailable or visiting a different universe! Also my phone doesn't reach that far like his!

Sweetie: No kidding!

(a portal opens behind the twosome)

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) What's going on!?

Sweetie: Gah! We're being invaded by aliens!

(Mason walks out of the portal holding a portal remote before being joined by Moonbeam, Luna, and Dot)

Mason: Hi princess! One of the elemental brawlers told me you tried calling me!