Paw Patrol: A New Amulet and Big Discovery

(scene opens to the beach where Mason is with Luna and Sandy who are happily playing fetch)

Luna: (happily) so much fun!

Sandy: (giggles) Yeah! I have to admit Luna, you Lycan pups are fun to hang out with !

Luna: (giggles) You too, Sandy!

Sandy: I kinda wish I could try being a Lycan pup!

Mason: I know two ways! Luna could loan you her amulet or we could use this! (pulls a magic pup transformation+fusion amulet out of his satchel)

Sandy and Luna: Ooh!

Luna: (walks over) (sniffs the amulet) (eyes widen) I smell something similar guys!

Sandy: (surprised) You do?

Luna: (nods) Yeah!

Mason: Hang on! (places the magic pup transformation+fusion amulet on Sandy) One of you just has to touch the other in order for Sandy to become a Lycan pup until she takes it off!

Luna: Cool! (places paw on Sandy making her magically change thanks to the amulets magic)

Sandy: (notices herself) (impressed) Wow! I'm a Lycan pup!

Mason: (chuckles) Yep

Luna: Follow me, I've got the scent! (points) This way!

(Luna runs off super fast while Sandy does the same)

Mason: Glad I brought this! (reveals the rabbit talisman then whooshes off following the twosome)

(scene changes to the desert where the Ruff-Ruff Pack are bored)

Gasket: I kinda wish Sandy came here to visit, but she decided to have fun with Mason! (sighs) I wish that I went with her!

Hubcap: Who needs that pup, time to cause wheel trouble Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Sound: (three whooshes)

Ruff-Ruff Pack: (surprised) What was that!?

Gasket: (sniffs) Two of them were Mason and Sandy!

Dwayne: (surprised) Sandy! I had no idea she was that fast of a runner!

Gasket: She's not that super fast, but I've got no idea who the last scent belongs too?

Mirage's voice: Luna, a Lycan pup!

(the trio look over finding Mirage sitting on a cactus)

Gasket: Mirage? Wait, Lycan pup?

Mirage: Hi! Also a Lycan pup is like a werewolf!

Hubcap: Come on Ruff-Ruff Pack, let's see if we can cause wheel trouble for them!

Mirage: Inadvisable!

Hubcap: (annoyed) Why not!?

Mirage: Lycan pups are very fast and strong!

Hubcap: (scoffs) Big deal, come on Ruff-Ruff Pack!

(Dwayne and Hubcap ride off)

Dwayne: Bye Mirage! (waves)

Mirage: (waves) Bye Dwayne!

Gasket: Mirage, you know you're sitting on a cactus, right?

Mirage: (shrugs) I'm magically reinforced, but I'll need to remove the cactus spines later!

Gasket: (smiles) Great seeing you buddy!

Mirage: You too!

(Gasket rides off while Mirage magically remove the cactus spines from her behind and the scene changes to Mason's group now waiting near a cactus)