Magic Paw Tales: Stopping a Predatory Wyrm Pup

(scene opens to an alternate version of Earth where another magic pup species burrows underground and are called Wyrm Pups but many lives of all creatures decreasing by the day before zooming to a Wyrm pup mother named Plateau and her daughter Mesa in Africa)

Mesa: (panting) Mommy, do you think we got away from the beast?

Plateau: (panting) I'm not sure my precious pup! (looks at the amulet on her neck and her daughter) Mother sacrificed her life to get these wyrm/dragon pup amulets so we could survive against the gluttonous monster that used to be one of us!

Mesa and Plateau: (touch their amulet and magically become dragon pups)

Sound: (burrowing)

Plateau: (concerned) She's coming!

(a rhino walks past the twosome!

Mesa: (worried) Run away mister rhinoceros!

Plateau: Sweetie, we've gotta go!

(both pups take light before the a hole in the ground appears nearby before an massive wyrm pup bursts out then swallows the rhinoceros whole)

Plateau: (upset) That predatory wyrm pup has made just about everything extinct on Earth, including wyrm pups!

Mesa: I think we're the only normal ones left!

Predatory Wyrm Pup: (wild howls)

Plateau: Once a civilized wyrm pup but now she's an eating machine, nobody is safe including inanimate opens!

Mesa: Yeah! She ate that whole city last week!

Plateau: That was yesterday!

Mesa: My mistake!

Plateau: Nothing wrong with that Mesa, we just have to stay outta her reach!

Mesa: How? I'm pretty sure she devours just about everything else on every continent!

Plateau: (nods) She did! It's only a matter of time until she eats us then the Earth itself!

Mesa: (sighs) I wish we could stop her, but that'd be crazy and we'd probably be digested like everything else in that stomach of hers!

Plateau: (nods) Only a miracle could stop that monster!

Mesa: Mom, neither of our forms can breathe in space right?

Plateau: Now that you mention it, I don't think either of our forms can?

(scene zooms out showing a familiar humanoid silhouette in a movie theater watching over the twosome)

Male voice: I believe I can aid those two poor pups!

(a dragon pup flies over)

Female voice: Wyrm pups, our distant cousins?

Male voice: (curiously) Cousins, Mystica?

Mystica's voice: Indeed! Okay, I kinda just found out about wyrm pups in your infinite tome of knowledge, Mason!

Mason's voice: Very interesting! But, for now! I've got to help those two poor girls!

(Mason leaps through the movie screen like magic)

Mystica's voice: I feel bad for that Predatory Wyrm Pup, that monster has no chance against Mason!

(scene switches back to Plateau and Mesa who tiredly crash several miles away from the Predatory Wyrm Pup)

Plateau: (panting) So tired!

Mesa: (panting) mama, I can't go any further!

Plateau: (panting) We have to keep moving dear, or we're done for!