Magic Paw Tales: New Construction Helpers and Romance

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard where Eco, Lilac, Reece, Debris, and Clutter in their pup forms while browsing through the vast collection of stuff and junk while waiting for Mason)

Lilac: I wonder what new kind of helpers Mason is crafting this time?

Eco: I'm not sure my precious pup!

Mason's voice: I'm back and my new kind of helpers are mass produced! Except one who's one of a kind!

(Eco and her pups look over finding Mason with new bins and dumpsters wearing hard hats)

Eco: Ooh! Ones with hard hats!

Mason: Yep! Introducing the Builder Bin Helpers and Super Builder Bin Helpers! Builder Bin Helpers in at least nine colors so far and Super Builder Bin Helpers which are in at least five colors thus far!

Eco: Impressive!

Male voice: Nice place!

(a new pup walks out from behind a red Super Builder Bin Helper)

Eco: (blushes) Who's that?

Mason: Eco, Lilac, Reece, Debris, and Clutter this is Forge! He's quite similar to you! A fellow sentinel pup with a helper chest mode!

Forge: (blushes upon seeing Eco) (shyly) Hi!

Eco: (blushes) (shyly) Hi!

Mason: Forge it similar to you since he has a super recycler and super compactors like many of you!

Debris: Cool!

Forge: Thanks! I've also got unlimited tools and summoning an unlimited amount of them so I never run out!

Lilac: Cool!

Mason: I thought an extra set of paws helping with the construction bin helpers and others would be a nice idea!

Reece: Not a bad idea Mason! So he can do what we do with the platforms?

Mason: (nods) Yep!

Eco: (to Mason) Mason, I just wanted to ask you something?

Mason: Something wrong girl?

Eco: (blushes) I was just curious if you allow possible weddings?

Mason: All good for weddings, Clover had one after all!

Eco: Just curious!

Mason: (pets both Forge and Eco) I'll let you guys get better acquainted! (walks off with Lilac joining him)

Lilac: Wait for me Mason!

Mason: Sure Lilac!

Lilac: (curiously) What can these construction helpers do?

Mason: Quite a lot of construction related stuff! Such as carrying stuff on the inside and outside of their bodies, magically summoning tons of materials, magically summoning tools of any time, etc.

Lilac: Cool! (looks back at her mom who is looking at Forge) I think mom likes Forge!

Mason: Could be a love at first site, Lilac!

Lilac: You could be right Mason!

(scene changes to Reece, Debris, and Clutter deciding to resume exploring the scrapyard leaving their mother Eco with Forge)

Eco: (shyly) Hi Forge!

Forge: (shyly) You're Eco right?

Eco: (shyly nods) Yep!

Forge: Even though I was recently made, I can see you care a lot for your family and nature!

Eco: (nods) I love my pups, also to be honest, it was through adoption but we all love each other!