Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Pups and the Royal & Biker Rivals

Previous on Mighty Pups vs. A Super Flying Pirate...

(scene opens to Gasket and Fungus peacefully watching the moon together in the desert where Gasket places her paw over the crystals attached to the necklace)

Fungus: (calmly) Something up mum?

Gasket: (sighs) I know this is wrong, but I kinda wanna try out these magic crystals! (to Fungus) The pups have another way of getting powers, right?

Fungus: (nods) The old way without the crystals!

Gasket: (nods) Good to hear! (to Fungus) (calmly) I'd completely understand if you don't wanna do this but could you help me get the other half?

Fungus: (hugs Gasket and nuzzles her)

Gasket: (calmly) Is that a yes?

Fungus: (nods to Gasket) I'm by your side mum!

Gasket: (tearfully hugs Fungus) I'm proud to call you family! (nuzzles him) (realizes) Do you also know how we can access the other crystals?

Fungus: (nods) I have an idea!

(scene changes to the Lookout where Everest, Liberty, and the Junior Patrollers are having a sleepover)

Mini, Tot, and Nano: (eagerly) Cool! A sleepover at the Lookout!

(flash of light)

Nano: What was that!?

Liberty: (looks over finding Mason in a black bear suit with Mirage and Melody sleeping beside him and Nightfall preparing to sleep on his lap) (chuckles) Just Mason wearing a black bear suit!

Nightfall: No need for a bear suit! (presses the paw icon deactivation Mason's black bear suit)

(flash of light)

Everest's voice: What's with the flashes of light?

Nightfall: Sorry! Just, Mason's creature power suit being activated and deactivated!

Everest: Oh, okay Nightfall! Goodnight!

Nightfall: Night guys! (goes to sleep)

(scene changes to the later when Gasket and Fungus sneak toward the Lookout)

Gasket: How will we find Ryder's gizmo?

Fungus: He's bound to have it near him in case someone calls! (looks over) Hey look there's Nightfall!

Gasket: Nightfall? (looks over finding her) My eldest baby girl! (unsure) Maybe later? If we wake her up, she'd wake up her papa! (points at Chase who's asleep in his pup house)

Fungus: (nods understandingly)

(the twosome head up the elevator as the scene changes to Princess of Barkingburg, Earl of Barkingburg, Sweetie, and Busby heading to Adventure Bay on a train at night)

Princess of Barkingburg: (eagerly) I can't wait to visit Adventure Bay tomorrow!

Earl of Barkingburg: Me too princess! However it's time for bed! (yawns)

Princess of Barkingburg: (yawns) Your right earl!

Sweetie: Meh! Whatever! (gets ready for bed)

(scene changes to the Lookout observatory where Gasket and Fungus arrive in the elevator)

Ryder: (awoken) Huh? (notices the elevator open with Gasket and Fungus inside) Gasket! (looks closer) You have the crystals! (prepares to call the pup)

Fungus: (exhales sleep spores at Ryder)