Mighty Pups vs A Mighty Automaton

(scene opens a time frozen outer space with Mason flying toward a familiar black hole being followed by Mirage and Grace the harpy pup)

Grace: (amazed) Wow! We're in outta space!

Mason: Yep! Benefits of teaming with the elemental brawlers, limitations can be removed! Plus our magic can let you go anywhere!

Grace: Yay!

Mason: Such as dangerous places like black holes and any part of the sun!

Mirage: So Mason, why are we headed to the black hole?

Mason: You recall us watching Mighty Pups vs. The Mayor of the Universe?

Mirage: Oh yeah! (confused) Why did the pups use their movie powers instead of their original powers?

Mason: I wonder that part too! But the reason we came here is for that supposedly destroyed meteor crystal!

Mirage: (chuckles) Sweet!

Mason: And maybe that giant top hat?

Mirage: Boy will Mayor Humdinger and Harold be surprised if we brought it back!

Mason: (chuckles) True! Also I paused time so nobody would see or know what we're doing! (looks over) There's our black hole!

Mirage and Grace: Ooh!

Mason: You both please wait here, I'll go get that meteor piece then it can be mass produced!

Mirage: Didn't you already do that?

Mason: More or less!

Mirage and Grace: (giggles)

(Mason flies into the black hole knowing it was completely harmless to elemental brawlers like himself and those reinforced by their magic such as the currently known magic pups)

(several minutes later)

(Mason flies of the black hole with the Humdinger's giant flying top hat and the discarded meteor crystal)

Mason: found them both in that black hole!

Grace: Nicely done!

Mirage: Very daring Mason!

Mason: Thanks girls! Let's head back to earth!

(the trio fly back to earth with what they acquired in the black hole)

(scene changes to an unfrozen Foggy Bottom where Harold is annoyed about how the Mighty Pups destroyed his giant flying top hat with a black hole)

Harold: (annoyed) not only did those annoying mighty pups get rid of my giant flying top hat, they also got rid of my meteor crystal!

Mayor Humdinger: Just be glad we finished that community service nephew!

Harold: (sighs) True, I just wish they didn't destroy that giant flying top hat!

Sound: (thud)

Harold and Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) What was that!?

Cat Skye: (runs over) (taps her owners leg)

Mayor Humdinger: What is it, kitten?

Cat Skye: (meows)

Harold: Seems like that kitten saw something and wants to show us!

Mayor Humdinger: Fine, show us what's so important!

(Cat Skye leads the way leading the twosome to a familiar sight)

Mayor Humdinger and Harold: (shocked) Whoa! Where'd that come from!?

(the trio are looking at the very same giant top hat the Mighty Pups destroyed with a black hole)