Paw Patrol: Parents of the Cerberus Pup Twins

(scene opens to show Inferna and Lagoona having a peaceful stroll on the beach past the oracle pups)

Inferna: It's great having a twin sister!

Lagoona: (giggles) It sure is sis!

Inferna: Do you think we have parents?

Lagoona: From what the pups gods said they magically created us, right?

Oracle: (eyes suddenly widen)

Inferna and Lagoona: (notices) Oracle? (concerned) Are you okay?

Oracle: I'm okay, just seeing a vision! (paws on her head) I foresee your mother and father!

Inferna and Lagoona: (shocked gasps) What!?

Oracle: They are both sealed behind two different magical seals in the Paw Patrol's universe!

Inferna and Lagoona: (jaws drop) Are you sure?

Oracle: (nods) Positive girls!

Inferna and Lagoona: (shouts) Mason! Can you please give us an escort to the realm of the mage pups and pup gods so we can speak with the pups gods?

Mason's voice: Coming! I'll be over in a moment!

(scene changes to the trio arriving in the home of the pup gods where the Pup God of Creation happily welcomes them back)

Pup God of Creation: Welcome back my friends!

Inferna and Lagoona: (glares at him)

Pup God of Creation: Is something wrong, girls?

Inferna and Lagoona: Oracle the oracle pup said we had a mother and father, explain!

Pup God of Creation: (nods) Your mother and father were actually the first Cerberus pups we created then they fell in love and had two beloved baby girls, you two!

Inferna and Lagoona: What happened?

Pup God of Creation: Well they were afraid of people fearing them so they requested to be put somewhere safe but we asked if one of their children could do a favor of protecting something!

Inferna: (realizes) Me!

Pup God of Creation: (nods)

Lagoona: (realizes) Hang on, how about any other Cerberus pups?

Pup God of Creation: (sighs) Okay! We made lots of them but your parents were the last ones to survive since all the others were hunted down by scared humans and the ones hunted down include your grandparents, but Mason assures me their spirits are in the magic pup afterlife of his domain!

Mason: (nods)

Inferna and Lagoona: (nods) Okay! Thanks for the information!

Pup God of Creation: Allow one of us to free them for hiding this information from you for so long!

Pup Goddess of Life: (walks over) I'd be more than happy to come along, it's been awhile since I've had some adventure!

Mason: Sure girl!

Inferna and Lagoona: We really appreciate it!

(scene changes to a tropical island where the group arrives)

Pup Goddess of Life: Teleportation, a fun way of travel!

Mason: Yeah!

Inferna and Lagoona: (giggles) For sure!

Codi Gizmody's voice: (shouts) Mason!

Mason: (looks back finding Codi Gizmody and Elly-Dee) Codi Gizmody!