Rescue Knights: The Ruff-Ruff Return of the Dragon's Tooth

(scene opens to Barkingburg castle where Mason arrives with Venus and Hex as they are welcomed by the Earl of Barkingburg)

Earl of Barkingburg: (to Princess of Barkingburg) Princess! Mason, Venus, and Hex have arrived!

Princess of Barkingburg: (happily) So good seeing you three again!

Hex: You too princess!

Mason: (notices the Dragon's Tooth pieces) Is that the dragon tooth I heard about?

Princess of Barkingburg: My apologies, I meant to put it away! I was just checking out the damaged Dragon's Tooth!

Mason: (looks closer) I think I've got things that could fix it like new!

Princess of Barkingburg: You do?

Mason: Sure! But only if you want me to do so?

Earl of Barkingburg: Well I doubt Claw will try taking it again!

Princess of Barkingburg: In that case, please mend it Mason!

Mason: On it! (pulls an elemental wand out of his satchel and waves it over the damaged Dragon's Tooth and it's magically fixed in seconds)

Princess of Barkingburg: (amazed) You fixed it Mason!

Earl of Barkingburg: (curiously) Where did you find a magic wand!?

Mason: Actually this is an elemental wand, it's from the elemental brawlers realm! They've got no problems letting me play around or use their gear for good reasons!

Sweetie: (notices) That wand is mine!

Mason: (points his wand at Sweetie) Sit!

Sweetie: (sits) (surprised) What?

Mason: Lie down!

Sweetie: (lies down) What's going on?

Mason: Roll over!

Sweetie: (rolls over) Hey! Why are I forced to do what you say?

Mason: Imagination is very powerful with this kind of stuff! Okay, this is the last one! Ballerina dance and outfit!

(puff of mist and Sweetie is swearing a pink and white ballerina outfit and tutu)

Sweetie: What!? (soon dances ballet with no control)

Others: (amazed) Ooh!

(one performance later)

Sweetie: (tiredly) I had no idea I could dance like that!

Mason: Just a puppet following the holder! (puts away the elemental wand)

Sweetie: Okay, fine! You keep it! (walks off) (to self) I'm glad he didn't make me do the splits!

Mason: Splits!

Sweetie: (doesn't do the splits) Ha!

Mason: (shrugs) Worth a try even if she's not a puppet! (to princess) You think Sweetie will remember she's still dressed like a ballerina?

Princess of Barkingburg: (playfully shrugs)

Sweetie: (walks back) Someone, please take this off me!

Venus: I've got this! (claps paws and puts Sweetie back in her previous outfit which happened to be no outfit at all)

Princess of Barkingburg: (realizes) I forgot! The Paw Patrols including Everest are coming over later!

Earl of Barkingburg: We'd best get ready princess!

(scene changes to outside Barkingburg where Gasket and Sandy arrive in Barkingburg on their motorcycles)

Gasket: Kinda feels nice being away from the boys for a day!