Paw Patrol: The Fate of the Oracle Pups

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Inn/Arena which is still located between Adventure Bay and Foggy Bottom where a cloaked pup calmly enters)

Melody: (calmly washing dishes and notices the stranger) Hi stranger, what brings you here?

Cloak Pup: (reveals to be a female husky) (calmly) Could I please speak with you Melody?

Melody: (surprised) How'd you know my name miss... Uh?

Cloak Pup: (quietly) I'm Oracle!

Melody: (to kitchen) Venus! Someone wants to speak with me in private, could you look after the place while I'm with this mysterious pup!?

Venus' voice: Sure thing sis!

(scene changes to the Melody with Oracle in the empty game room)

Melody: (calmly) So Oracle, is there a reason why you wanted to speak in private?

Oracle: (nods) (lowers her cloak from her head revealing a jewel like eye on her headpiece)

Melody: Interesting fashion!

Oracle: (nods) It's magical! I'm the leader of the remaining magic pups known as Oracle pups!

Melody: Oracle pups?

Oracle: (nods) It's just me, my beloved daughter, and my two close friends!

Melody: (nods understandably) I assume your daughter is with those friends?

Oracle: (nods) Us four are capable of magically seeing into the pasts, presents, futures of any timeline including this one when we focus our special power! We also have super strength and enhanced senses to aid in our survival!

Melody: Are you okay dear? Are you in danger?

Oracle: (sighs) I looked through time discovering you and your vast multiverse family were adopted by powerful entities in their family!

Melody: You okay dear?

Oracle: (slightly cries) All four of us are homeless and unsure of who we should trust!

Melody: You and your group seek a home where you would feel protected with friends, am I right?

Oracle: (nods) (sighs) I know you don't know much about Oracle pups, but could you please ask your friend if he could let us come? (reveals a scroll) I would also like to give this to your friend, I've seen he's collected magic magic creation scrolls, this one if for the oracle pups like myself!

Melody: Oracle, I'll be more than happy to ask my friend if he'd been willing to let you join the magic pup family in his realm!

Oracle: (smiles upon hearing that) Thank you! (puts her hood back on) I must go back to my pack, they must be worried sick about me!

Melody: I'll need to know where he needs to go?

Oracle: Please read my thoughts, I don't want possible eavesdroppers to know!

Melody: (nods understandably) (places her paw on Oracle's head to read her thoughts)

(scene moves to the door revealing Harold Humdinger was eavesdropping on the twosome without them knowing)

Harold: A magic pup who can see into the past, present, and future? Now that is a pup I can use to my advantage and four would be even better! (notices Oracle walking toward him so he hides)

Melody: I'll go tell my friend!

Oracle: (looks back and nods to Melody) Thank you!

(scene changes to Oracle exiting the Magic Paw Inn/Arena by herself before Harold walks out not long after)