Paw Patrol: Sleepover Pup Snacks

(scene opens to Mason universe where he's examining a stretchy stomach storage bracelet and magical petite belt while Melody and Mirage curiously watch)

Melody: So Mason, what are you planning this time?

Mason: I think I might decide to make something related to these two objects!

Mirage: (curiously) How?

Mason: Just wait and see girls! (uses his powers to create a brand new stretchy stomach storage belt and stretchy stomach storage patch)

Melody: Ooh! A new stylish belt and patch!

Mason: (nods) Yep! Just like the stretchy stomach storage bracelet, these do the same thing! They have an active, inactive, and upchuck mode!

Mirage: Cool!

Mason: But! They have a feature like the magical petite belt!

Melody: (curiously) What's that?

Mason: It's also got a blue petite mode!

Melody: How does that work?

Mason: Would you like to demonstrate?

Melody: How can I do that?

Mirage: I know! Swallow me mom!

Melody: (unsure) You sure sweetie?

Mirage: (nods) Sure! Plus it's been some time since I've been inside your tummy for a cozy ride! (taps her mom's belly)

Melody: (smiles) It has been awhile!

Mirage: I'm going in!

(Mirage goes into her mom's mouth before Melody slowly yet gently swallows her daughter)

Melody: (rubs her enlarged belly) (smiles) It feels nice carrying her in my belly again!

Mason: It has been awhile since you pups decided to do any swallowing related things!

Melody: Okay Mason, I'm ready to try on the belt!

Mason: (nods) (puts the belt around Melody's waist) I tweaked the stuff so some of it's vocal or just needed to press the paw button!

Melody: Sweetie! (barks) Petite!

(the stretchy stomach storage belt turns blue and Melody's enlarged belly shrinks down to normal size)

Melody: Impressive!

(the stretchy stomach storage belt changes colors looking like it's part of her body)

Melody: Matching the user's body too? (giggles) Impressive Mason!

Mason: Thanks Melody!

(the special belt reveals itself before Mason gently removes it while Melody's tummy reverts to the way it was with Mirage still inside)

Mason: (sends the special belt to be mass produced) Next up the stretchy stomach storage patch! Exactly like the stretchy stomach storage belt but with a little difference! (places it on Melody)

Melody: How?

(the stretchy stomach storage patch magically vanishes)

Melody: (surprised) What happened?

Mason: It became part of your body but it's very easy to remove!

Melody: (curiously) How?

Mason: It can appear anywhere on your body that you can enable you to painlessly remove it or change the settings!

Melody: (raises her leg and the stretchy stomach storage patch appears) (barks) Petite! (her tummy with Mirage inside becomes slim) Nice!

Mason: It has failsafes like the others so nobody gets digested either or it could work when not on the user!