Paw Patrol: Melody and Tundra's Latest Sister and Niece

(scene opens a different universe where Angel gives birth to three pups who happen to be Melody and Tundra along with a pup she makes white and names her Glacier)

Angel: Aww Melody, Tundra, Glacier, you are my precious baby girls! (nuzzles her daughters)

(Tide walks over his newborn sons, Hydro and two others know as Mountain and Dozer)

Tide: How's it going my queen?

Angel: (giggles) All good Tide, just loving my baby girls! So how are you magically born sons?

Tide: Thank you for granting my wish for a family!

Angel: (smiles) No problem handsome! (nuzzles her newborn daughters)

Young Hydro: (walks over sniffing young Melody)

Angel: (in awe) Aww, looks like your son is curious about one of my baby girls!

Tide: (chuckles) (watches Melody nuzzle Hydro) How sweet!

Angel: It sure is!

(sometime later in the future near the present day when Glacier is now the same age as the main timeline Melody with a daughter she named Igloo who is now the same as Mirage)

Glacier: (nuzzles her daughter) Aww, I love you my little Igloo!

Igloo: Aww, I love you too mommy!

Tundra: It's nice you had a puppy sis!

Glacier: (smiles) Thanks Tundra, I love my baby girl so much!

Melody: Make me hope to have a pup of my own!

Tundra: Me too!

(an evil pirate invades having stolen Angel's genie bottle)

Pirate: Arr! You pesky mutts won't be granting wishes for anyone ever again since I wish this universe would explode!

Angel: (regretfully) Your wish is granted!

(Glacier holds Igloo close to her before Mountain and Dozer protect the mother and daughter)

Glacier: (touched) Thanks guys!

(Angel if forced to grant the wish resulting in the universe exploding but unknown forces magically protect Glacier, Igloo, Mountain, and Dozer from the explosion)

(scene changes to the main timeline in the Adventure Bay Race Track where the Cheetah is complaining about losing as her cousin Mayor Humdinger walks over)

Ryder: (calmly) Cheaters never win!

Mason: (walks over with Hydro, Melody, and Tundra) I agree with Ryder!

The Cheetah: You haven't heard the last of The- (a male husky similar to Hydro lands on The Cheetah from above without warning) (groans) Cheetah!

Mayor Humdinger: (confused) Where'd that husky come from? (another male husky similar to Hydro lands on Mayor Humdinger from above without warning)

Ryder: That was unexpected!

Mason: Agreed! (two white female huskies crash on Mason without warning dropping two genie pup bottles in the process)

Ryder: Mason! Are you okay?

Mason: (nods) I'm okay! (to Melody and Tundra) Could you girls please help these two off me?

Melody and Tundra: Sure Mason! (gently helps both white huskies off Mason)

Mason: (gets up) Thanks girls!

Tundra: (looks at the white female huskies then Snowball, Snowflake, and Mirage who are in the audience watching) I know we don't know who these two are, but something about them reminds me of our family!