Rescue Knights: The Better Dragon Riding Pup

(scene opens to outside of Barkingburg where Sandy and Gasket race past on their motorcycles)

Gasket: It'll be great seeing Violet again!

Sandy: I'm curious to meet this dragon friend you made during our last visit here!

Gasket: So long as she remembers me!

Sandy: If you have a good bond, I'm sure she'll remember!

Gasket: Also I'd like to park away from the Dragon Highlands!

Sandy: (shrugs) I'm okay with that!

(scene changes to Sandy and Gasket walking into the Dragon Highlands)

Sandy: Nice place!

Gasket: It is pretty nice!

Sandy: Mason also told me about the marshmallows being used to help calm Violet!

Gasket: Well Claw was bragging about his adventures and feats while I had the Dragon's Tooth, I had second thoughts of controlling one and tried befriending one instead! Also I only controlled Sparks for his help in finding this one!

Sandy: How will we know where to find her?

(both pups arrive at a cave with a sign that says "Violet's Home, Trespassers Keep Out")

Sandy: Oh!

Sound: (dragon roar)

Gasket: (calmly) Violet, are you okay?

(Violet emerges from the cave then notices Gasket)

Violet: (smiles then nuzzles Gasket)

Sandy: Aww, how sweet!

Violet: (looks at Sandy)

Gasket: (gently pets Violet) Easy girl, Sandy's one of my closest friends! You can trust her!

Sandy: (nods)

Violet: (nods)

Sandy: Just wondering, but has she let you willingly ride her?

Gasket: (shakes head) No! But I respect Violet's choice about when she trusts me enough to ride her!

Sandy: Violet, can I please pet you?

Violet: (let's Sandy pet her and enjoys being pet by both pups)

Sandy: She's a beautiful and fierce dragon Gasket!

Gasket: (smiles and nods) She sure is! I also wanted to make sure I didn't bother any mother dragons either when I controlled Sparks!

Sandy: I'm sure they respect that!

Gasket: For now, I'm working on getting Violet to let me ride her! Plus she was alright with causing wheel trouble!

Sandy: But you don't have any wheels?

Violet: (nods)

Gasket: (sighs) I know, but it's the only thing I got!

Sandy: (nods understandingly)

(a week later)

Sandy: (happily watches Violet fly past with Gasket riding on her) Nice one girls!

Gasket: (nuzzles Violet) Nicely done girl!

Violet: (happy roar)

Sandy: Time, trust exercise, and marshmallows certainly helped you two bond!

Gasket: For sure! (to Violet) Violet, I think I might need a seat so I won't fall off, if that'd be okay with you?