Paw Patrol: Rory's Mer-Cat Moment

(scene opens to Katie's pet parlor where the Cat Pack is waiting for their baths)

Katie: I think you four are easier to wash then Rocky is!

Wild: Fair enough!

Katie: (notices she's all out of shampoo) Uh oh!

Shade: Something wrong Katie?

Katie: I've run out of pet shampoo and forgot to get more!

Leo: That's not good!

Rory: Sounds like we'll have to wait to get washed!

Wild: Unless someone comes through the door carrying a box of pet shampoo!

Sound: (door opening)

Mason: (enters carrying a big box while his Lycan pup friends Dot and Luna are with him) My elemental brawler buddies said you might need more shampoo so they sent over a free shipment of a variety of eco-friendly pet shampoos!

Katie: (notices a yarn ball in Mason's path) Mason, watch out for that yarn ball!

Mason: Yarn ball? (trips on the yarn ball) Whoa!

(lands on his back with the big box coming open and dropping several shampoos while one with a picture of a mermaid tail rolls out of his satchel without him noticing before the box lands on him)

Katie and Cat Pack: (shocked gasps) Mason!

Mason: I'm okay! (pushes the box off him like nothing happened) (looks around) Sorry about the mess Katie!

Katie: (giggles) It's all good Mason! (concerned) Still, are you okay?

Mason: (nods) Not the first time I went through something like that!

Luna: Also his elemental brawler buddies and a few magic pups helped make some new magic shampoo!

Katie: (giggles) Like the super fluffy shampoo?

Mason: Different effects! (pulls a touching water mermaid transformation shampoo, reverse mermaid transformation shampoo, and Lycan paw transformation shampoo along with the Lycan paw dreamcatcher) (notices one missing) Odd? I had one other special shampoo?

Rory: What was it, Mason?

Mason: It was called the mermaid transformation shampoo!

Rory: Ooh! Sounds interesting!

Mason: Basically it turns the user into a mermaid or mer-animal, but I think it's harmless on sea animals, (unsure) maybe?

Wild: What about the dreamcatcher?

Mason: It's got a pinch of magic!

(explains what each one does)

Shade: So you had one shampoo that went missing?

Mason: Actually they were already mass produced but I only brought one to show!

Wild: I wonder how it would feel to be a Lycan cat?

Leo: (chuckles) It does sound interesting!

Shade: Yeah!

Mason: First use of the Lycan paw shampoo makes you Lycan but a second use will undo the change!

Shade: Very interesting!

Mason: (collects the shampoos he was displaying along with the dream catcher) Well Dot, Luna, and I should go find that other magical shampoo!

Katie: Okay Mason, thank you for bringing the shampoo!

Mason: No problem Katie!

(Mason and both Lycan pups walk off not even noticing the mermaid transformation shampoo among the rest of the picked up shampoos)