Paw Patrol: Apollo vs a Beastly Gasket Movie

(scene opens to Mason's realm where he's just finished the latest building which he and the magic pups decided to name the Magic Paw Movie Theater)

Melody: Such a nice movie theater name!

Mirage: Yeah!

Mason: It even plays TV shows and the battle dome master control tablets also help select the videos, films, etc. and work like a television remote!

Mirage: Any chance you included a way of entering the films?

Mason: Duplicates of the originals at least, less trouble that way!

Melody: I bet I know some folks who might enjoy an indoor theater!

(scene changes to later when crowds from Adventure Bay are entering the magical movie theater after Mayor Goodway's suggestion of playing the Apollo the Super-Pup movie for the people of Adventure Bay)

Mayor Goodway: It was a great idea to bring a special indoor movie theater here, Mason!

Mason: (nods) It was a team idea the magic pups should be the ones being thanked!

Melody and Mirage: (walk over)

Mayor Goodway: This was such a great idea girls! (pets both of them)

Marshall: (walks over) Hey Mason?

Mason: Yes Marshall?

Marshall: I was just curious about the platform by the movie screen?

Mason: (notices) Oops! I forgot to put that away!

Marshall: What were you doing with it?

Mason: (shrugs) Just bored and decided to see if I could use a battle dome transporter platform to send someone into the movie! Also these are duplicates and not the real ones so they can be altered by anybody!

Marshall: Cool! I kinda wish I could be part of the Apollo the Super-Pup movie!

Rubble: (walks over) It'd be a dream come true for me too!

Mason: (looks at the movie) Hm?

Marshall: Something up Mason?

Mason: I was just thinking to myself!

Rubble: About what?

Mason: I was just thinking that combining a Sasquatch pup, Lycan pup, and Jersey Devil pup would prove a major problem for Apollo the Super-Pup!

Rubble: (chuckles) No way!

Mason: Don't you recall the part of them being capable of using a high-pitched blood curdling howl?

Rubble: Oh! Fair point, (confidently) but I know Apollo could counter that easily!

(scene moves over showing Gasket and Sandy)

Gasket: I kinda wish I could be part of that film!

Sandy: Why not?

Gasket: (confused) What do you mean?

Sandy: Mason did talk about the battle dome transporter platform possibly sending someone into the film and altering it! Plus it's a duplicate of the original!

Gasket: Hm? Fair point! (curiously) Why are you suggesting this?

Sandy: (shrugs) A girl can let loose once in a while plus with help from Mason I don't have to be forced to work everyday!

Gasket: Huh? So you're still a lawyer?

Sandy: (nods) Yep! But now I can spend more time having fun!

Gasket: Sweet! (looks back at Mason) I wonder if Mason might be onto something about that fusion of magic pups?