Paw Patrol: Zombie Pups Encounter on Halloween

(scene opens to the woods where sets of green, orange and purple paws emerge from the ground huskies emerge one being green, another orange, and the last one being purple)

Green Husky: (yawns) (stretches) Nice to be above ground, right sisters?

Orange and Purple Husky: (yawns) (stretches) Yep!

Green: So Decay, Shrivel, what do you think?

Decay: (shrugs) I'm not sure Wither, we did just rise from the dead!

Wither: True! I'm not sure either!

Shrivel: Hm?

Wither: Something up sis?

Shrivel: Just wondering! (slaps the back of her head causing her eyeballs to fall out)

Wither and Decay: (gasps)

Shrivel: I can still see through my separated eyes! (new eyes emerge from the empty spots) Hey, my eyes magically regenerated!

Wither: Maybe we're regenerative creatives!

Decay: I wanna try something ! (slaps a nearby boulder making it shatter then does the same to a nearby uninhabited log and has the same result) Wow! I'm super strong!

Wither: Maybe we're all the same in powers!

Shrivel: Cool! (looks at her previous eyes) What about my old eyes?

Wither and Decay: (shrugs) No idea!

Shrivel: (shrugs) Pretty sure we can still eat! (eats her old eyes)

Wither and Decay: (gags) Eww!

Shrivel: (shrugs) Wasn't that bad!

Wither: (looks at her exposed bones) Looks like we're slightly decayed if some of our bones are showing!

Decay and Shrivel: (nods) Yep!

Wither: (notices something in the whole she emerged from) Hm?

Decay: Something wrong sis?

Wither: (pulls a scroll out of the hole) A piece of paper with directions to make zombie pups!

Decay: How?

Wither: (reads scroll) Hm? Fur of pup, a zombie pup eyeball, a bone, and also a source of magic!

Shrivel: Hm? Very interesting!

Wither: Just so I know, do any of us wanna eat the living and their brains?

All three: (shakes head) Never!

Wither: Good! Also I think our intelligence is higher than an actual zombie!

Decay and Shrivel: (nods in agreement)

Decay: What about that paper?

Wither: (pats her exposed rib cage) Hm? Maybe I should hang onto it! (slides the scroll through her rib cage) (gently her waist) There we go, should be safe here!

Shrivel: (confused) Sis, how do you plan on getting it out?

Wither: (realizes) Oh! I hadn't thought that far!

Decay: No worries sis, we'll figure out some way of getting it out!

Wither: (nods)

Mason's Voice: Come along Hex, Venus, let's join everyone else for Halloween!

Hex's voice: Sounds fun!

Venus's voice: I agree with you on that my dear daughter!

(the trio of zombie pups secretly find Mason with Hex and Venus)