Paw Patrol: Finding the Flying Pup Families

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Mason is with Dot, Dazzle, and Stormer where the two flying pups curiously fly beside Mason)

Dazzle: So Mason, what's the plan for today?

Stormer: Yeah?

Mason: I just wanted to ask if you girls had families?

Dazzle and Stormer: (nods) I have a mom, dad, and sister! (looks at each other and smiles) You too? (giggles)

Mason: Just checking but what kind of symbol in the sky could your family recognize?

Dazzle: A sun symbol would catch my family's attention!

Stormer: Lightning for me!

Mason: (nods) Hm? Very interesting!

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks over with Sweetie) Hi Mason, how are you?

Mason: We're okay! I was just talking to some of the magic pup girls!

Sweetie: (scoffs) About what?

Dazzle: An attempt to find our families!

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) I didn't know you girls had families!?

Dazzle and Stormer: (nods) (sighs) We both got separated from our families long ago!

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm sure you'll find them again, one day!

Mason: Agreed!

Stormer: What were you saying about the symbol in the sky?

Mason: Oh just something firework related to be honest with you girls!

Stormer: That could work!

Dot: Or I could try sniffing them down!

Dazzle: But our families are bound to be in the sky, that'd be very tricky!

Dot: It's worth a try! (looks at Mason) Mason, do you have the Longi Kite?

Mason: (nods) (pulls it out of his satchel) Yep!

(scene changes to Mason wearing the Longi Kite while carrying Dot as they fly in the sky alongside Dazzle and Stormer)

Mason: Any idea where to look for both breeds

Dazzle: Somewhere with sunny weather or very hot!

Stormer: Mine would go for a powerful storm like a hurricane or tornado!

Mason: (nods) Good to know!

Dot: (sniffs) Phoenix pup scent to the North of here!

Others: On it!

Mason: Thanks Dot! (turns to head North alongside Dazzle and Stormer)

(scene changes to a desert where the Wingnut's reside where a trio of pups sit atop a mesa)

Pup in middle: (sighs) Flame, Nova, how long are we waiting here again!

Nova: Magma, we're just resting since we need to be on the move due to our healing tears and those who'd wanna kidnapped and force us to cry!

Magma: (sighs) I understand mom!

Flame: (looks out into the desert) I do hope our eldest daughter is safe?

Nova: (hugs to comfort her) I hope Dazzle is safe too, my flaming love!

Sound: (wolf howl)

Magma: Was that a wolf?

Nova: (looks over finding four coming toward them from the sky) Yeesh! Now phoenix pup hunters are flying!

Flame: (looks over) Dear are you sure? Three of those look like pups and a human wearing what looks like a kite?