Paw Patrol: Mystery on the Barkingburg Express Part 2

(previously on Paw Patrol: Mystery on the Barkingburg Express Part 1)

(scene opens to show the empty room that once contained the gemstone statues of the Princess of Barkingburg and Sweetie)

Voice: Ha!

(a shadowy silhouette slips away unnoticed as the scene changes to morning where Mason is still looking for his satchel with Gasket and her mom Chassis)

Mason: (notices) It's morning, everyone will be waking up soon!

Gasket: (realizes) Mom, I have to go!

Chassis: I understand your reasons, sweetie! (gives her a hug) Stay safe precious!

Gasket: I'll try mom!

Mason: (notice his satchel under a seat) There it is! (grabs his magical satchel) Much better!

Gasket: (races off)

Chassis: (yawns)

Mason: You should get some rest, girl!

Chassis: (nods) (yawns) Good advice, Mason! (walks off)

Mason: (to self) I wonder how everyone else is doing? (walks toward the next car but slips ) Whoa! (grabs onto the side of the train car when he falls off)

Mason: (relieved) Phew! (loses his hold and goes flying back)

(Mason goes flying down the train toward the caboose)

Mason: Can't lose me that easily! (inserts a gecko disc into his creature power suit and reaches into his satchel) Activate gecko powers!

(flash of red light before Mason in a gecko suit grabs onto the side of the caboose before it's too late)

Mason: (relieved) Phew! (looks for an entrance and climbs inside the train caboose) Glad I had my creature power suit! (deactivates gecko powers) (unsure) Which train car were my magical pup pals in again?

Mason: (shrugs) Guess I'll have to keep walking until I find them!

(Mason walks off as scene changes to the Princess of Barkingburg in her normal outfit)

Princess of Barkingburg: (stretches) Such a peaceful nap!

Earl of Barkingburg: (walks over in normal attire) Indeed princess!

Sweetie: (walks over) Whatever!

Ryder: (walks over with Katie and Carlos) Hi princess, you just get up too?

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed!

Katie: Cali is still sleeping, but that's normal for her!

Sound: (approaching footsteps)

Earl of Barkingburg: Who goes there?

Sound: (footsteps getting closer)

Mason: (walks over) Hi guys!

Carlos: Mason, what are you doing up this late?

Mason: I've been up for several hours, just got back on the train after falling off!

Katie: What!?

Mason: I used gecko powers to grab onto the side of the caboose before having to find another way back on!

Princess of Barkingburg: My word! Quite an unexpected event!

Mason: (shrugs) Wasn't too bad! Also which train car were the gemstone statues in again?

Carlos: One of the storage cars before the caboose, why do you ask?

Mason: Either someone moved it or something else happened?