Paw Patrol: The Snowy Sunnyslope Island Orthrus Pup

(scene opens to Mr. Porter, Alex Porter, and Jake transported to Sunnyslope Island on the Flounder by Cap'n Turbot)

Alex: It's so cool that you decided to join us Jake!

Jake: Aww, thanks for inviting me dudes! It's kinda nice going somewhere nice and sunny!

Mr. Porter: Hopefully there's not another snowstorm like last time!

Jake: Oh yeah, Everest told me what happened, must've been quite the experience for you dudes and the critters!

Alex: It sure was!

Mr. Porters: Well that's one way of saying it, Alex!

(the trio are dropped off as Cap'n Turbot says goodbye and follows an unique bird)

Sound: (slash)

All three: (surprised) What was that!?

(a portal opens right behind them and Mason steps out wearing the Golden Tiger Claws before Luke Stars dizzily comes out)

Luke Stars: (shakes head to regain balance) Whoa! Now that's one way of getting around!

Alex, Jake, and Mr. Porter: (starstruck) Luke Stars!

Luke Stars: (notices) Oh hi guys, Alex, Jake and Mr. Porter right?

All three: (nods)

Luke Stars: I guess this place wasn't so empty of people like you said Mason!

Jake: Something up Luke?

Luke Stars: Just wanted a little break from all the crowds and relax, when I bumped into Mason he kindly offered me a lift anywhere and told me about Sunnyslope Island!

Alex: (has an idea) Luke Stars, would you like to go camping with us?

Mr. Porter: We'd understand if you're not interested, Luke!

Luke Stars: Camping? (chuckles) I gotta admit I never really had a chance to do it so why not, it could be fun and might help me come up with a new song!

Jake: Say outta curiously where's your vehicle?

Luke Stars: I asked Al if it'd be okay parking my ride near the Paw Patrol's Big Truck HQ and he said it was all good and hoped I had a fun time! (looks at Mason) Thanks for giving me a heads up about monkeys and possible alligators Mason!

Mason: (bows) I thought it'd be best to let you know beforehand! (whistles) Here girls!

(Frostbite and Blizzard magically appear behind Mason)

Jake: Blizzard, Frostbite, it's been awhile!

Mason: (pets both Ifrit pups) I agreed to spend some time with the girls, it's been awhile since we've hung out! So we'll be off adventuring here too!

Alex: Cool!

Mason: We'll be off! (walks off with Blizzard and Frostbite happily following)

Luke Stars: Um, Mason?

Mason: (walks over with a duffel bag) Two changes of clothes to your interest for warmer and colder, courtesy of Blizzard and Frostbite, plus a pop up two person tent with built-in bug screens included!

Luke Stars: (touched) Sweet! (thankful) Thank you girls, you too Mason!

Mason and Ifrit pups: No sweat! (resumes walking off)

Alex: So cool!

Luke Stars: Say Jake, Ryder told me you were Everest's owner?

Jake: Yep!