Cat Pack: Power of the Protoform Suit

(scene opens to City Hall where Mason is displaying the elemental brawlers latest creation with an assist from the genie pups who helped with measurements)

Mason: Welcome everyone to me introducing the latest mass produced object made from my elemental brawler associates!

Mirage: (walks over) Yep!

Rory: (with Mirage) What are these Mirage?

Mason: All three of these metallic things are called Protoform suits! One design for humans, another for pups, and even one for cats! They're like unique things which are from a different universe!

Mayor Goodway and Crowd: Ooh!

Mason: These suits magically adjust for the wearer! (explains how they work) But none of these are toys!

Rory: Wow!

Mason: I'll demonstrate how these work!

(scene moves over revealing the Ruff-Ruff Pack spying on them)

Hubcap: (scoffs) Big deal, just some metal suit! Let's get outta here Dwayne!

Dwayne: Aww, I wanted to wait!

Gasket: You guys go ahead, I'm curious about it!

Hubcap: (scoffs) Whatever!

(Hubcap and Dwayne leave on their motorcycle)

Gasket: (watches as Mirage helps Mason into the protoform suit made for humans) Hm?

Mason: (without the protoform suits head) Mirage, could you please summon the... (whispers to Mirage) Supercharged version of the Dive Bomber from Skylanders Superchargers?

Mirage: (winks then summons a duplicate of the Supercharged Dive Bomber)

Crowd: (gasps)

Mirage: Tada!

Rory: Me-wow!

Mason: (puts on the head of the protoform suit then his eyes scan the Supercharged Dive Bomber before the suit works its magic transforming into a Supercharged Dive Bomber copy)

Crowd: (gasps)

Rory: Whoa!

Mirage: (to Mason) Wanna show them?

(Mason's version of Supercharged Dive Bomber transforms into a robot mode)

Mason: (bows)

Crowd: (amazed) (applauds)

Gasket: (amazed) Wow! That's amazing! (giggles) Hubcap is gonna be sorry he missed this!

Mason: Luckily this is removable!

Sound: (zipper)

Mason: (steps out from behind the Supercharged Dive Bomber suit and it remains standing) (is now holding a laboratory screen) This is one way to undo the change it back! (uses the screen to change the protoform suit back to normal while Mirage sends the Supercharged Dive Bomber back where it came from which happens to be the elemental brawlers realm)

Rory: Very cool Mason! (curiously looks at the cat version)

Mason: Well we could use a cat wearer for the cat version of the protoform suit!

Rory: Cool!

(scene changes to Mason helping Rory into the cat version of the protoform suit)

Rory: (completely in the protoform suit) (opens eyes) Whoa! I feel like myself but I also feel like someone else!

Crowd: Ooh!

Rory: (curiously) How does this work Mason?

(Mason explains to Rory who looks at her vehicle)