Paw Patrol: Sweetie and the Sea Basilisk Pups

(scene opens to Sweetie and Busby walking along the shores of Barkingburg while the princess is busy doing something else)

Sweetie: Busby, I wish there was some way for me to be queen of Barkingburg! (sighs) But there is no way for me to do such a thing!

Busby: (provided a temporary hologram of Goldie and her family of basilisk pups)

Sweetie: (surprised) Basilisk pups? Hm? Well not only would the princess be outta the way, I'd know she was protected too! (remembers) But Goldie and her family wouldn't do a thing like that! (kicks a seashell over some nearby rocks)

Female voice: (annoyed) Hey! How are we supposed to sleep if someone's kicking seashells?

Sweetie: Oops! (runs over) So sorry, I had no idea anyone was here!

(the pup is revealed to be a reptilian husky with six legs with webbed feet)

Sweetie: (startled) Gah! Sea monster pup, don't eat me!

Female husky: (giggles) Close, I'm a sea basilisk pup! Also I wouldn't do that!

Sweetie: (confused) Sea Basilisk pup?

Female husky: (nods) We're like our extinct land basilisk pups cousins, we can petrify living things with our gaze and wall climbing! However, we're better at swimming and can breathe water and air!

Sweetie: Very impressive! Also, are you alone?

Female husky: (remembers) Oh! Pardon me dear, I'm Salina! I've got a husband Bay and our daughter Moana! (sighs) And my lost land basilisk pup sister Goldie!

Sweetie: Goldie?

Salina: (shyly) (nods) We had a sea basilisk pup mom and land basilisk pup dad! (sighs) But I'm afraid she's extinct like the rest of our kind too!

Sweetie: Would that sister be white and green with a few golden areas including a golden colored collar?

Salina: (eyes widen) Wait, you've seen my sister?

Sweetie: I might have seen her, but mind me asking something?

Salina: What's that dear?

Sweetie: Do all basilisk pups undo petrification of other basilisk pups even if they're not the same kind?

Salina: (giggles) Of course they do, we are after all like family!

Bay and Moana: (walks over) Something up dear/mom?

Salina: This pup claims she's seen my sister!

Moana: Mom, what should we do about the scroll in the bottle?

Salina: Well it's protected where I hid it! (looks at the fur on her back)

Moana: (nods)

Salina: (to Sweetie) What is your name anyway?

Sweetie: Sweetie, and this is Busby!

Salina: Very interesting!

Sweetie: You sister and her pups are being held by the evil princess and her servants!

Salina: (eyes widen) She's got pups too!

Sweetie: Yep! Follow me, if you petrify the evil humans then it'll be safe to bring you to the dungeon where they're locked up against their will!

Salina: (nods) On it! Come family!

(scene changes the castle where Mason and Hydro are visiting the Princess of Barkingburg)

Princess of Barkingburg: Mason, it's great seeing you again!

Mason: (bows) Good seeing you too princess!