Paw Patrol: The Griffin Pups

(scene opens to Flappington where Claw is outside complaining about how the Rescue Knights beat him and Sparks)

Claw: I wish there was a way to show that I'm the only knight Barkingburg needs!

Female voice: Ooh, please continue!?

Claw: (surprised) Who said that!?

Female voice: Me!

Claw: Reveal yourself!

Female voice: (playfully) What's the magic word?

Claw: Now!

Female voice: (calmly) Seriously?

Claw: Oh alright, please show yourself!

Female voice: Better! Mom, dad come with me!

(an odd pup leaps out from behind some crates alongside her mom and father)

Claw: (notices) (surprised) Whoa! Who or what are you three?

Female voice: I am Aerial the griffin pup and this is my mom Talon and dad Scratch!

Claw: Griffin pup? I've never heard of that before!

Talon: We're what's left of our kind!

Duke of Flappington: (walks over) Claw, what are you doing?

Talon: (growls) (uses a small sonic howl sending the Duke of Flappington into a barrel)

Duke of Flappington: Oof!

Claw: (surprised) Whoa! Mind telling me about your kind?

Scratch: Try anything and we're not afraid to fight back! (brings out his retractable claws and talons)

Claw: (nervous gulp) Noted!

Talon: If you must know we've got enhanced abilities, senses, a combination of raptor and feline physiology which includes waterproof feathers, powerful jaws that can break through anything, telescopic and night vision, prehensile tails, that sonic howl I used, and reinforced bodies! (sighs) I kinda wish we were fire resistant too!

Claw: Hm?

Scratch: (glares at Claw) If you order that dragon to do anything to us we'll slay it before he has a chance to react!

Sparks: (eyes widen and steps back)

Claw: Noted! You griffin pups appear tougher than those scorpion pups we encountered!

Talon: From what I heard from above while silently flying around those guys have reinforced exoskeletons!

Claw: Say have you ever found a scroll to create magic pups?

Talon: We barely know you so that information remains private!

Aerial: Yeah!

Claw: (shrugs) Worth a try! I'd better check on the Duke of Flappington! (rushes off)

Talon: (has paw over her chest)

Scratch: You okay my dear?

Talon: Just thinking about how we also learned how to hold stuff inside our bodies without digesting it and coughing it up later!

Aerial: That is pretty cool!

Talon: (smiles and nods) (reveals the scroll hiding among her furry feathers of her wing)

Claw: (notices) Ah ha! You have a scroll! (barks) Pinchers! (takes the scroll) (gives it to the Duke of Flappington)

Duke of Flappington: So what do we have here? (opens the scroll) A recipe for griffin pups, very interesting!