Mighty Pups Stop the Mighty Queen of the Road

(scene opens to just after Mighty Pups Stop the Mighty Queen where the group celebrates their victory against Sweetie)

Mayor Goodway: It's so great things are back to normal around here!

Sound: (motorcycle engine)

Gasket: (busts down the door with her motorcycle) Ha! Who's that baddest biker around, me!

Mayor Goodway: Gasket! (annoyed) Shoo you naughty biker pup!

Gasket: You're not chasing me away that easily Goodway!

Princess of Barkingburg: Pardon me biker pup, but we've already dealt with my naughty pup who was being Mighty Queen with that crystal that gave her super powers to get whatever she wanted!

Gasket: (crosses paws) Princess, you do realize that you told a naughty biker pup about a crown that gives super powers, right?

Princess of Barkingburg: (realizes) (regrettably) Oopsie!

Gasket: (snickers) I'd say this pup could use a little something like that! (barks) Grabber!

Ryder: Pups stop her!

Pups: (shouts) On it!

(pups charge toward Gasket as she leaps off her motorcycle and prepares to make a run for the crown)

Gasket: (eyes widen) (prepares to dodge but instead trips on Busby) Whoa! (rolls into the Paw Patrol knocking down them like bowling pins)

Pups: (knocked down) Oof!

Gasket: (crashes into the pedestal with the crown with a crystal) Oof! (crown lands on her head) Talk about sheer luck!

Ryder: Gasket, give back that crown!

Gasket: Hands off Ryder, I'm taking it! (unsure) (looks at then crown then everyone else) Um... how does this work?

Sweetie: Ha! Hand me that crown, it's mine!

Princess of Barkingburg: (crosses arms) Sweetie!

Sweetie: Hand it over so I can give it to the princess?

Gasket: I demand a short and simple instruction manual for this thing! (the crown activates and summons a piece of paper) (reads it) Hm? Say I demand then what you want, seems simple! I demand you all be trapped in an invisible locked cage, (very quietly to self) except Rocky!

(flash of light)

Everyone: Whoa! (in cage

Gasket: Ha! You'll be stuck in there until you can find and then pick the lock!

Rocky: (runs over) Stop right there Gasket! (surprised) How'd I not get caged?

Gasket: (acts shocked) What!? How'd you avoid the cage!? (to crown) This crown is broken!

Ryder: Rocky, stop her!

Sweetie: That crown can be broken, it worked just fine when I used it!

Gasket: I demand Rocky to be in a pet carrier!

(flash of light)

Rocky: (in pet carrier) Hey!?

Gasket: Sorry green pup, but I think I'd like to have some fun as the Mighty Biker Queen!

Skye: You can't leave us in here Gasket!

Gasket: (eye rolls) Fine! I demand there be an invisible key to that cage inside the cage!

(flash of light)

Gasket: There, I put an invisible key in the invisible cage!

Ryder: (surprised) Why'd you do that?