Paw Patrol: The Return of Ifrit Pup Chase

(scene opens to the Ruff-Ruff Pack's hideout where Copycat is confronting the trio once again outside their hideout)

Copycat: Haha! This time you don't have that pesky mushroom mutt to keep me away!

Gasket: (whistles) Nightfall!

Copycat: (confused) Who?

Nightfall: (emerges from Gasket's shadow) Need a paw mom?

Copycat: How many magic pups call you their mom!

Nightfall: A few! (raises paws creating shadow tentacles)

Copycat: (notices) (shocked) What!? (grabbed by the shadow tentacles) (screams) Gah! (pulled into the shadows) You haven't seen the last of the Copy- (submerged in the shadows)

Nightfall: I sent that mean kitty far, far away!

Dwayne: (hugs Nightfall) Thank you Nightfall

Nightfall: (giggles) No problem uncle Dwayne!

Hubcap: (scoffs) Whatever!

Nightfall: I know you're secretly thankful to Hubcap!

(scene changes to the jungle where Copycat tumbles through a shadowy hole)

Copycat: Gah! (looks around) She wasn't kidding about the far, far away! (notices a purple meteor piece) Say could that be an evil meteor piece? (grins) I've got a sinister idea! I only need the ifrit pup scroll to know the recipe! (takes the purple meteor piece and speeds off)

(scene changes to Malison in the Adventure Bay museum peacefully reading the ifrit pup creation scroll)

Malison: Wow! Quite a read!

Mayor Goodway: Hello dear, how are you?

Malison: I'm okay Mayor Goodway, just doing a little reading!

Mayor Goodway: I will admit, it's very interesting to meet a mummy pup! Just so I know, is it mother or Egyptian?

Malison: (calmly) Egyptian!

Copycat: (bursts into the museum) Hand over the ifrit pup scroll!

Malison: Never!

Copycat: Who or what are you?

Malison: Malison, the mummy pup! Now taste curse!

Copycat: How about no! (speedily runs around Malison unraveling her) (mocking) Haha!

Malison: Whoa!

(scene changes to Malison reduced to a pile of bandages with her eyes on them)

Copycat: Haha! I bet a magic pup!

Malison: I can put myself back together so I'm not done yet!

Copycat: Well in that case! (speeds over and uses Malison unraveled body to tie up Mayor Goodway)

Mayor Goodway and Malison: Hey!

Copycat: (reads the ifrit pup creation scroll) Just what I need to know!

Ryder and Chase: (enters) (notices) What happened?

Copycat: Perfect test subject! (kidnaps Chase but abandons the scroll)

Chase: (surprised and taken by the Copycat) Whoa!

Ryder: Chase! We need the Mighty Pups! (contacts the other pups) Mighty Pups to the Lookout! (races off)

Mayor Goodway: Ryder, wait! (sighs) Oh dear!

Malison: Agreed!

Mayor Goodway: You okay dear?