Paw Patrol: Puzzles of the Sphinx Pups

(scene opens to the Adventure Bay museum where the supposed three winged pup statues from Big Truck Pups: Aiding Manticore Pups are currently on display)

Mayor Goodway: Carlos, Tracker, these statues are wondrous!

Tracker: Thanks Mayor Goodway, we also would like to thank Al, for helping us transport these priceless statues here!

Carlos: Si!

Mason: (walks over with a fully healed Manta and her daughter Scratch)

Manta: (telepathically) I had no idea who could talk telepathically! Also thank you for empowering my family while kindly giving me a nice cozy home to recover!

Mason: (nods) No problem girls!

Tracker and Carlos: (looks back) Hi Mason! (notices the manticore pups) Whoa! Who are they?

Mason: (pets Manta and Scratch) These are two of four known manticore pups! Manta and Scratch!

Manta and Scratch: Hi!

Mayor Goodway: So that's what the latest scroll has!

Mason: Just so you know, the sentinel pup scroll is never coming here!

Mayor Goodway: (crosses arms) Why not?

Mason: The sentinel pups are one of the strongest magic pups around! The united power of all magic pups, even the powers are added to their collection of powers only usable if said magic pup allows them to use that power!

Mayor Goodway: Fair enough, that one does seem quite magical!

Scratch: (walks over sniffing the statues) Hm?

Tracker: You know Carlos, those kinda remind me of the griffin pups!

Carlos: Si Tracker!

Tracker: (ears move around) Hm?

Carlos: Something wrong Tracker?

Tracker: I can hear motorcycles coming this way!

Mayor Goodway: (eyes widen) Motorcycles! (realizes) I might already know who they might be!

Mason: Girls, you might wanna fly!

(Manta and Scratch go airborne just as Hubcap, Dwayne, and Gasket burst through the door on their motorcycles without warning)

Carlos and Tracker: Uh oh!

Hubcap, Dwayne, and Gasket: Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!

Gasket: (stops her motorcycle and is suddenly catapulted onto one of the statues without warning) Oof!

Mayor Goodway: Gasket! Get off that priceless statue!

Gasket: Hey! This wasn't on purpose Goodway! Or maybe I should go with Badway?

Tracker and Carlos: (confused) Badway?

Gasket: (snickers) She never told you?

(the statue Gasket is on slowly cracking)

Tracker: Uh oh! That statue is cracking!

Gasket: (notices) Oops!

(the pieces of the statue are revealed to be a layer of rock covering an alive winged pup)

Winged pup: Pardon me dear, could you please climb down!

Gasket: Oh! I had no idea you were alive underneath! (jumps down)

Winged pup: (stretches her wings) Nice to be a free sphinx pup after those eons of rocky hibernation rock!

Carlos: How?