Paw Patrol: Pups Find the Lost Jungle Mayor and Chicken

(previously on Mighty Pups vs the Mighty Moto King)

(scene opens to show the Paw Patrol including Everest and Liberty exiting the Adventure Bay Museum)

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks over to Mason) Will you be okay as substitute mayor, Mason?

Mason: Actually, I was thinking of asking a friend to be temporary mayor of Adventure Bay! (pets Hex) What do you think girl, would your mom be okay with it?

Hex: Sure! My mom Venus might enjoy a chance being mayor with you as her bodyguard! (sends a telepathic message to Venus)

(scene changes the group now outside the Lookout)

Ryder: Pups, we're headed to the jungle to find Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta!

Everest: First Mighty Pups with crystals and now a visit to the jungle to find Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta!

Marshall: Yeah! It sure has been quite a day!

Everest: (giggles) Yep!

Liberty: Let's go pups, we've got a jungle mayor and chicken to find!

Chase: Hey, I was gonna say that!

Liberty: Sorry about that, got carried away!

Chase: (chuckles) It's all good Liberty!

Ryder: Paw Patrol, to the Paw Patroller!

Marshall: (raises his paw)

Ryder: Yes Marshall?

Marshall: The new one or the old one?

Ryder: (realized) Oh! Fair point! But I meant the new one!

Marshall: (nods) Just checking first!

Ryder: All good, it sometimes does get kinda confusing since some friends helped get the old one back from the quicksand!

Liberty: Aww, how nice of them! Who were they?

Marshall: Mason and some magic pup friends!

Liberty: Sweet!

(the group boards the Paw Patroller before they head off to the jungle unknowingly going past Harold Humdinger who was out searching for parts)

Harold: The Paw Patrol is leaving town? (has an idea) If nobody is at the Lookout, nothing can stop me from stealing their meteor and crystals! (pauses) Now that I think about it, why are there crystals anyway? We could already get powers from the meteor itself? (shrugs) Whatever!

(Harold goes offscreen as the scene changes to later in the jungle where Tracker and Carlos welcome Ryder and the pups)

Carlos and Tracker: Ryder, pups!

Everest: Good seeing you again amigos! Is that right Tracker?

Tracker: Si! Mind telling us what happened?

Ryder: Let's just say it involved a crown with a meteor crystal, two members of the Ruff-Ruff Pack, the Mighty Pups, and Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta being teleported away!

Carlos: Whoa! Sounds like quite a story!

Tracker: (sighs) I wish I was a Mighty Pup!

Marshall: Don't worry Tracker, we know it'll happen one day! Even Mason hopes so too!

Tracker: (smiles) I hope so too!

Sound: (rustling)

Chase: (notices a shadowy blur rush off in the bushes) Ryder sir, I saw something in the bushes! I think someone was spying on us!