Big Truck Pups: Aiding Manticore Pups

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol including Everest heading toward the Big Truck HQ in the Paw Patroller)

Everest: (happily) Thank you guys for inviting me!

Skye: We're all happy you could come, Everest!

Marshall: (smiles) Yeah! We're glad you're here!

Everest: (touched) thanks guys! Maybe we'll get to see Al today too!

(scene changes to the jungle where Al arrives to meet up with Carlos and Tracker)

Al: Hi good jungle buddies!

Tracker: Hi Al! Thank you for coming!

Al: Need a hand moving something?

Carlos: We appreciate the help Al! (reveals three pup sized statues with wings)

Al: Whoa! Three winged pup statue!

Tracker: They're kinda heavy for us and my jeep to move!

Al: No problem, good buddies, my big truck can haul them to the destination! (confused) Where to anyway good buddies?

Carlos: The Adventure Bay museum, so everyone can see them!

Al: 10-4! Good buddies! (uses his truck's grabber claw to carefully load what everyone believes to be statues onto his truck)

(scene changes to the trio carefully tying down the statues so they won't fall off)

Carlos: All loaded Al!

Al: thanks good buddies, say would you two like a lift to Adventure Bay?

Carlos: It would be nice seeing our pup pals again!

Al: (chuckles) Then all aboard good buddies!

Tracker: I'll go get my jeep!

Al: I can help with that Tracker!

(scene changes to the trio riding off with the statues and Tracker's jeep tied down to Al's big truck just as the scene changes to Mason with his Lycan pup buddy Luna approaching a hidden cave on a mountain)

Mason: So Luna, you caught the scent of a possible new breed of magic pup?

Luna: Yep! Smelt like a combination of scorpion, pup, dragon, and lion!

Mason: Hm? Very interesting combination of animals!

Luna: (nods) Yep!

Sound: (growling)

(a beastly pup steps out of the cave)

Pup: (male voice) Who dares enter the territory of the manticore pups! (raises his scorpion tail)

Mason: Manticore pups?

Pup: I am Howl, back of vile human!

Mason: (calmly) Did something happen?

Howl: A human with an eagle, pup, and dragon tried taking this from us! (reveals a scroll) A scroll to make other manticore pups!

Mason: Hm? Did that human brag about himself and say he's called the Duke of Flappington?

Howl: (surprised) (nods) You know him?

Mason: He's a troublemaker!

Howl: Hm? Just so I know, is he your friend?

Mason: I'd rather throw him into a moat with my bare hands!

Howl: (chuckles) (lowers his scorpion tail) Maybe you're not bad?

Mason: (concerned) Is something wrong?

Howl: (nods) My dear wife got whacked into a wall by the tail of that orange dragon! She got hurt in several places!