Paw Patrol: Enter the Troll Empire

(scene opens the past of an alternate timeline where Angel gave birth to three girls and changed the colors of her pups which were known as Melody and Tundra along with a yellow one she decided to name Techna)

Angel: (nuzzles her pups) Girls, I'll love you no matter what!

Genie pup guard: (walks over with Mason) My queen, we have an unexpected visitor!

Angel: (looks over) Hello! (reads Mason's mind) (nods) You wish to speak to me?

Mason: (bows) If you'd be okay with it?

Angel: (nods while nuzzling her infant pups) (pets Techna) It's about my yellow pup?

Mason: (nods) With your permission?

Angel: If something were to happen to our family and kingdom, you've got my permission to escort her to a better place!

Mason: (bows) Thank you queen Angel!

Genie pup guard: Would you like an escort home?

Mason: I'm good! (changes into a warm wind then exits through an open window)

Angel: (giggles) Very impressive trick from that visitor! (nuzzles her puppies)

(sometime later)

Angel: (playing with Melody, Tundra, and Techna) Aww, mommy loves you girls!

Genie pup guard: (arrives with arrows in his back) (coughs) My queen, evil humans have invaded!

Angel: (gets up) Not good!

Genie pup guard: You need to flee, they are showing no mercy! (hit by several arrows) (falls limp) (coughs) The arrows are enchanted to end our lives! (passes away)

Angel: (worried) Not good! Girls, we must flee!

Melody: But mom?

Angel: No buts! We have no choice!

(evil humans arrive firing arrows at the royal family)

(the foursome get stuck to a wall with arrows in different parts with Melody and Tundra getting fatally struck in their hearts while Techna got arrows in her shoulders and sides)

Techna: (worried gulp)

Angel: (breaks free) I'm letting you harm my last living baby innocent baby girl!

Evil Humans: End them! (fires arrows at the twosome)

Angel and Techna: (shocked gasps)

(the arrows get closer but don't hit either of them)

Angel and Techna: (confused) Huh? (both look up finding Mason with arrows in his body)

Angel: (surprised) Mason!

Techna: Mom, you said this person showed up the night of our birth?

Angel: (nods) He's a trusted friend to the genie pups from another world!

Mason: (inhales causing the arrows to pop out and the wounds vanish like they never happened) (to Angel) Nice seeing you girl!

Angel: Please do as you said in the past!

Techna: What's that?

Angel: It's t- (fatally hit by several arrows) (falls limp)

Techna: (tearfully) Mommy!

Mason: (shields Techna with his own body) If anything were to happen I asked your mom permission to escort you to a better place! (cradles a crying Techna in his arm)