Paw Patrol: Mystery on the Barkingburg Express Part 1

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Inn/Arena are where the Magic Paw Gym, Magic Paw Hospital, Magic Paw Prison, a brand new Magic Paw Hotel before Mason and Mirage enter the prison)

Mason and Mirage: (approach one of the prison cells)

Moby's voice: Looks like we've got company, McSquidly!

Mason: (looks in the cell with Moby on a pup bed and McSquidly in a large aquarium tank) Why did you ask us to let you put you in here?

Moby: (shrugs) I just needed a day or two away from the Mer-Pups and Coral! Also this place is free while I would've needed to work to afford a room in that new yet impressive hotel!

Mason: It even has an indoor heated pool, laundry rooms, bathrooms, endless buffet in a dining room, and three floors with tons of rooms thanks to its magical nature!

McSquidly: (confusedly looks at Moby)

Moby: Okay, that sounds very nice! But there is a bright side, since nobody arrested us...

Mason: You both can leave when you want too!

Moby: Exactly! Plus decent food is provided here too!

Squall: (comes over with trays of food and water for Moby and McSquidly) Delivered lunch and drinks since you're the only ones here!

Mayor Goodway: (enters with Chickaletta) Very impressive little street! (notices Moby) Moby! Good to see you're getting what's coming to you!

Mason: Actually, he's a guest!

Moby: I simply asked and they let me stay here, away from the Mer-pups and their celebrations! Mason even let a waterproof TV be added!

Mayor Goodway: My word!

Mayor Humdinger: (arrives) Who approved of this?

Mason: Both of you approved we could use this area between Foggy Bottom and Adventure Bay!

Mayor Humdinger: (remembers) Oh! You and Melody did talk about that awhile ago!

Mayor Goodway: I best be going now, I'm preparing to join a handful of there's for the few others on the Barkingburg Express train ride which will last half a week or so!

Mayor Humdinger: What!? Why wasn't I invited?

Mayor Goodway: Try being sneaky and trouble at times!

Mayor Humdinger: (coughs) Never mind!

Mayor Goodway: (leaves with Chickaletta)

Mayor Humdinger: No fair!

Mason: Ticket for the express? (reveals thirteen tickets)

Mayor Humdinger: How'd you get those?

Mason: I brought a handful in case anyone wanted to join and for myself and few friends!

Mayor Humdinger: How much?

Mason: How about your least wanted top hat?

(scene changes to outside Mayor Humdinger's lair where Mason is given a damaged top hat)

Mayor Humdinger: Why do you want my worthless top hat?

Mason: (pulls the Hand of Midas from his satchel and uses it to turn the top hat to solid gold) All paid up!

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) Whoa!

Mason: (puts the solid gold top hat and Hand of Midas into his satchel) Beyond enough, I only spent about fifteen dollars for each one! I brought one for myself, Mirage, Melody, Clover, and Sandy! Also I was just bored so bought eight more!