Paw Patrol: Slime Pups in the Jungle

(scene opens to the Paw Patroller with Liberty and Everest along for the ride)

Liberty: Oh ho! It's so sweet that you invited us to join you!

Everest: (happily) Yay!

Marshall: We're happy you girls could come along!

Everest: (smiles upon hearing that)

Sound: (tiger roar)

Chase: Whoa! That tiger sounded nearby!

Sound: (thud)

Liberty: We should check that out when we visit Tracker and Carlos!

Skye: Good idea!

Ryder: Agreed pups!

Robo-Dog: (barks)

(scene changes to the Paw Patroller arriving where Tracker and Carlos were waiting)

Tracker: Yay! They're here!

Carlos: (notices some familiar faces on the Paw Patrol) Plus some surprise visitors!

(Ryder and the pups exit the parked Paw Patroller)

Pups: (happily) Tracker, Carlos!

Ryder: It's great seeing you guys again!

Tracker: Si amigos!

Carlos: So Ryder, did you know some old friends hitched a ride?

Ryder: (looks over finding Mason in a tiger suit on top of the Paw Patroller while holding Venus, Hex, and Luna the Lycan pup in his arms) Mason?

Mason: (leaps down and gently sets down the girls) We were in the area so I decided to hitch a ride and a few of the girls tagged along!

Luna: Yep!

Ryder: So that thud, was you getting on the roof!

Mason: (nods) (reveals the roost talisman) I used a little levitation magic to ensure a graceful landing! (deactivates tiger powers)

Liberty: (chuckles) Nice one Mason!

Everest: Yeah!

Venus: We thought we'd take a chance and try to see if any new magic pup breeds are around here!

Skye: Cool! I wonder if there are any other magi pups around here?

Carlos: I don't think so Skye, since we'd probably see them or in Tracker's case hear them!

(scene changes to the top of a coconut tree where a coconut falls as the camera follows until it's caught slimy green paws)

Female voice: (sighs) Another coconut!

(the coconut is then absorbed by the slimy green paw)

(the camera moves down revealing a green husky that appears to be made of slime with a visible coconut in her torso)

(a slimy red dalmatian and a younger slimy green husky with red areas walk over to the slimy green husky with a coconut floating inside her belly)

Red Dalmatian: (to green husky) You okay Trickle?

Trickle: (sighs) Gush my love and our beloved daughter Stream, I was just bored! (regurgitates the coconut)

Gush: True, we're the only slime pups around!

Stream: Unless we use that slime pup recipe we found by sheer luck! (points to a scroll in a clean plastic bag a foot away)

Trickle: I admit holding stuff in our bodies does prove entertaining once in a while!